Saturday, April 28, 2007

My Family

Here in Cameron Highlands, at the Boh Tea Plantation, we're sitting/standing on this big rock, looking down at the camera. This is my family.

Sitting down in the front is my dad, squinting because his glasses aren't on. He's the best dad in the world. He plays with me, and goes swimming with me, and does everything with me...even helps me study!

My mom is the woman above my dad, with a striped t-shirt. She's a great cook, she cooks Chinese food, Malay food, Japanese food, Korean food, American food, Mexican food, and a ton of other type of foods.

My beautiful sister, Lydia, is the one with the short, straight hair, dressed in black, and is 14 years old. Her goal of life is to become taller than my dad, and so far is doing good. She's brilliant in her studies, in 10th grade right now, and loves to do Math. She doesn't, however, want to become a accountant.

And me, with the red wind breakers and gray jacket, that's me. I'm 13 and am short for my age. Also good with my studies, and having a "complex mind" like my sister, I am in 8th grade. I want to become a nurse when I grow up, and help peoples needs.
This is family. And I love my family! As we are on this rock, in Cameron Highlands, Malaysia...we take our family picture.


No comments: