Thursday, January 31, 2008
The first month of this year is already over. Doesn't time fly. Before we know it, the end of the year is already here. I wish time went a little slower. =(
Anyway, I decided the make this custom that on the last day of each month, I'll just remember what happen in that month in a post. Then when the year is over, I can just rewind to these 12 post. hahaa.
So here we go. January?
It was all together an okay month. I was really glad to go back to school. School's different, very unlike last year, yet I'm surviving. Who doesn't go through bad times once in a while. As I said, I'm surviving. hahaa. And plus, there's always good times too. And when you have a good time, treasure it. =P
Yea, and memorable thing to remember about January. Paullyn's laughter. hahahaha! Lunch today was seriously funny. No one was laughing except me and Paullyn. Some people just don't have a sense of humor, right Paullyn? Paullyn made this really shocking noise with her Tupperware and sent Isaac flying. Well, not exactly flying, but he was shocked enough. And Paullyn and I burst out into laughter. I mean BURST. Seriously. We couldn't stop either. Paullyn was trying to make that shocking sound again and we were just laughing and laughing. Sarah and Isaac couldn't seem to find out why. Then when we finally calmed down, Paullyn and I looked at each other and
hahaaa. Talk about two hilarious people. Oh well, it was good for the soul. Laughter is the best medicine you know. And I bet when Paullyn reads this post, she's gonna start laughing again. I know I am. hahahahaha
Are you ready? February, here I come.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
So anyways, I seriously could feel all the fear inside of me. You know how terrible fear feels like. Well, you just don't want to know. Back to the subject, I immediately started praying in tongues. No, don't call me holy. And you wanna know something, all the fear just disappeared.
Yes, just like that.
How blessed are those who are given the gift of tongues.
You know something? That experience got me thinking. So many times, people in this world get the same feeling that I got this morning. The same feeling of fear. And yet, without God in their lives, they must live with that feeling all day long! I dunno about you, but if I couldn't get rid of that feeling this morning, my day would have been terrible.
I'm just really grateful that I know God. I've known him for a long time now, and every time he just teaches me something different about himself. He's not changing. He just has a lot to show me. Like this morning. I kept on praying in tongues and asking God to give me his peace.
Peace. This is even more divine. I've been using this Bible study material for my quiet time. It's called Living Beyond Yourself by Beth Moore. And you know what it's about? Exploring the fruits of the Spirit. Yes, love, joy, peace. You'll never guess which fruit I'm studying about this week. Peace.
Just when I'm studying about Peace I need Peace. To tell you the truth, God is really impacting me with this Bible study. A few weeks ago I was studying about Love and that period of my life I needed to love a few people. Then, I moved on into Joy and discovered also that during that time of my life I needed Joy in all my circumstances. I was quite sure it just was a coincidence and that when I moved on into peace the same would not happen. However, God had other plans.
Are you guys getting the picture? He's just bringing me closer to him more and more. And I know for certain that when I start studying about all the other fruits, he's gonna meet me as he has with the first 3 fruits. How divine.
To end this post, I just wanna tell you a little insight I had on the way to school. We were at a traffic light when my eye caught this old car with a most depressing young driver inside. He looked so full of sadness. He had no peace, no love, no joy inside of him. My heart went out towards him and I silently prayed a blessing upon him.
Don't you realize that we're all so blessed? Not only are we so loved and taken care of, we also have God inside us. And when we go through hard times, God's always there to help us out. Just like this morning. So many times we forget to count our blessings. We are inconsiderate towards others who are less blessed. How often do we stop to ask God to bless someone?
Let's just remember. We're blessed.
Did you forget that? Well, then count your blessings. =)
Monday, January 28, 2008
That you would know what I'm feeling inside.
And somehow you'll know just the way to cure my sadness.
"A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes
while everyone else believes the smile on your face"
Why can't I just have a friend like that.
Why doesn't anyone understand how I'm feeling?
Oh and by the way.. Today's my old 3rd and 4th grade teacher's birthday. Happy Birthday Mrs. Fluerent. Thanks for being so great!
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Yesterday I went to Grace's church, Banner of Love. I didn't tell any of the Gohs either. Not like I wanted to surprise them. I just didn't know it was Grace church till we were there! It was so surprising when Grace came running up to us. Paul Mae was even funnier. She was hugging her uncle as she was coming in, and saw us. Her mouth fell wide open. hahaa. And as for Paullyn, she introduced us to Ai Ai in a very interesting way. haha
Yea, it was nice to talk to Grace again. I mean, without her presence in school, school life seems rather dull. Back to the subject, Grace just took her SATs yesterday morning. She told us that some parts of it was easy, some hard. They only test you on Math and English. Not Science, which is a relief!
So 'nways... just wanna wish you a very...
Happy 17th Birthday Gracie!
And yes, Grace is as hot and as pretty as usual. =P
God Bless you and be with you as you began the next chapter of your life. Thanks for impacting so many lives and being a great friend to all of us. We love you. <3
Friday, January 25, 2008
Sometimes I wonder if my friends know that I really, really love them. Cause half the time I get exasperated with one of them, sad about another,and anti-sociable with yet another. I'm human you know. No, not a nut, just a human who makes crazy mistakes or gets upset over something terribly small.
Sometimes, I say things I don't mean either.
Behind people's backs too. Yes, I'm a bad girl. teehee. I mean, I seriously don't mean what I say, but it just comes out of my mouth before I realize. And about the weirdest people you would never imagine. They're so close to me, and yet..
Let's just be glad it was behind your back. Cause I really don't mean it at all. Again I repeat, I'm so sorry.
So, I just wanna tell you all that..
Let's summarize the very eventful day. Firstly, I arrived at school and bumped into Joyce. And guess what she brought to school? The most adorable and cute gerbil! Didn't that bring back so many memories. Yea, that gerbil reminded me of Ruth. I miss you Ruth and Naomi (class gerbils which I had).
This gerbil, however, is much more disciplined. For one thing, it doesn't run in your hand when you hold it. Ruth and Naomi, my my, you had to grip them tightly or else they'll escape. Yea, I love scaring boys with gerbils. They're so freaking scared of them, which really surprises me. I mean, what can a little rodent do to you? It can only make you fall in love with it.
Oh and the interesting news is that this half Japanese guy came. And he sings! How amazing is that. (He's in Sarah's choir). Not to mention that I've been embarrassed by Beeps. ahem I am so gonna kill you. =P 'Nways, it was really interesting the way Jon introduced me. I walked into the testing room and screamed at Jon, "I think your jacket is stolen." And then I heard him say to that dude, "Oh, and she's Hazel. She's my sister." The Japanese guy went, "Oh really?" I went, "Very true huh Jon?" lols. P.S.He has an American accent that sounds weird.hahaa.
Lastly, but not at all least, after school we had the famous goodbye party for Sophie darhling. And how very much we're gonna miss her.
oh and on the other hand, more pictures are coming once Sarah comes online.hahaa. Be patient. And =) always.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
'Nways, remember last year when I was writing about how some people are going into full time homeschooling. Jon and Soph. Well, that was last year. Then it became Jon, Shab, and Soph. Then it changed again. This time Soph and Shab. And now it's just Shab.
Why? Cause Sophie is doing 0 lvls. And Jon isn't going into full time homeschooling cause (according to Shab) his mother doesn't think he's discipline enough to study at home by himself. And I'm glad he isn't discipline. Imagine school without him. =/
Back to the topic, I know we're all gonna miss Sophie when she leaves. Just her in the room makes the whole classroom light up. And even if I'm not really close to her, I'm sure a lot of us are gonna miss her. Especially people close to her like Fai, Kelvin, and Roberts. So anyway, take care Sophie. =)
Oh and yes, on the other hand, I just adopted a cute little girl from Lebanon. Well, almost adopted. Our family sponsored a child from World Vision. She's 7 this year and her name is...
Sara Rida Ibrahim
Welcome to a sponsored life Sara. I hope you will love us cause I have a feeling I already love you. I pray you will come to know Christ and realize that we love you because Christ first loved us. I can't wait. One day I might meet her! Imagine going to Lebanon. oh fun!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
hahaa. And I changed my template again. Yea, repeat again as many times as you want. If I were to count how many templates I've have... I dunno what it'll equal up to. 20 something? Check out the automatic words which are being "written" at the top.
'Nways I got tagged by Tommy Bommy.
001. Real name: Hazel Chang Tian Ai
002. Nickname: here we go! Hazelchazel. Hazelnut. Hazel Mazel. Hazel Bazel. Hazel Chazel Bazel Mazel. Hazel--whateva rhythms with my name! and Meime and Kah Jie. (wrong spelling most probably)
003. Married: hahaa. I wish.
005. Male or female: Female. And I'm proud to be one. =)
007. Highschool: GRC! and it rocks.
008. College: Not yet. Sometimes I dread college.
010. Short or long hair: depends how you guys determine long or short hair. To me it's short. I miss my really long hair. To others probably it's long.
015: Are you a health freak: a bit. Like I hate FAT. I repeat, hate fat.
016. Height: shorter than most people. 4 feet 10. Or is it almost 5 feet?
017. Do you have a crush on someone: depends if I wanna tell you the answer. hah. kidding. I don't have a crush. Still enjoying young age.
018. Do you like yourself: duh. I should hope we all do.
019. Piercings: earings!
021. Righty or lefty: both actually. Don't believe me? I can draw with my left hand.
022. First surgery: None.
023. First piercing(s): two.
024. First bestfriend: hmm, someone in kindergarden. I forgot her name. But my first like REAL bestfriend is Abba. I wonder what's she's doing now.
025. First award: forgot. (but yes, I've gotten an award before. hahaa)
026. First sport you joined: capture the flag? I love that game!
027. First pet: Skinky! our first grade class pet. Guess what it was? a rat! And a cute adorable one too. which I held. hahaa.
028. First vacation: Canada. Or even before that.. Singapore! I was in my mom's belly.
029. First concert: I believe it was this really boring thing...
030. First crush: lalala. As if i should tell you.
049. Eating: nothing. I mean, who eats the whole time they're typing?
050. Drinking: nothing either. I'm not really good at typing and drinking at the same time!
052. I'm about to: answer this question. hahahahahaa
058. Want kids: Duh. My wish since I was young.
059. Want to get married: duh. No kids than.
060. Careers in mind: When I was young, it was a painter. Then it changed to a nurse who helps deliver babies. That was for like my wish for years. Now? I wanna paint and make cards and have a card selling business while delivering babies. hahaa.
WHICH ONE IS BETTER*
068. Lips or eyes: eyes. I love eyes of a puppy. They're so adorable!
069. Hugs or kisses: hugzz! =)
070. Shorter or taller: ahem. What do you think? duh, taller!
072. Romantic or spontaneous: both
074. Sensitive or loud: sensitive. It's better to be safe. hahaa
077. Trouble maker or hesitant: TROUBLE MAKER~ wee. kididng. More like in between.
HAVE YOU EVER*
078. Kissed a stranger: no. A stranger kissed me before though. And it was a boy! hahaa. that was when I was 4 so don't get the wrong ideas.
079. Drank bubbles: ooh. it's fun!
080. Lost glasses/contacts: yea! I couldn't find my glasses. Guess where they were. I was wearing them. hahaa. talk about a blur hazel!
081. Ran away from home: nope.
082. Liked someone younger: umm..
083. Liked someone older: Obviously, YES.
084. Broken someone's heart: I hope not. But I bet I did. :(
085. Been arrested: I'm a good girl, I am!
087: Cried when someone died: I can't remember anyone dying. But of course I'll cry. I'm sensitive you know. hahaa
088. Liked a friend: yea!
DO YOU BELIEVE IN*
089. Yourself: YES!
090. Miracles: of course. They happen you know.
092. Heaven: yep. I can't wait to see the streets of gold!
093. Santa Claus: nope. I believe in Christmas though.
096. Angels: of courseee. There's one beside me right now! =)
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now: yea, of course. Becka Boo, Jackie, Tallie, and so many others. I miss my friends in Maine! :(
099. Do you believe in God: Definitely. He rocks. And plus, if I don't, who's gonna Roll my blues away?!? =)
100. Tag 5 people: Melinda, Sarah, Paullyn, Melissa Yeap, and Ai Theeng.
And yea, who's having problems signing into your Messenger? Gosh, it takes ages sometimes. I get so freaking mad. =|
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Why was Philippians 4:13 my favorite verse? When I was young, I literally had no faith in myself. Firstly, I was small, shy, and terribly young. No one really trusted me. I was so timid. So shy. My sister always reminds me these days, that once upon a time, I was this shy little 7-year-old who couldn't ask to go to the the toilet herself. Yea, I had to ask my sis to ask for me. She obviously didn't do that. =P Talk about a really shy hazel who has obviously changed. hahaa. Back to the topic, this verse was my favorite cause it reminded me that all things are possible. Especially something like being capable of asking to go to the toilet.
Now? That verse still reminds me that things are possible. But the verse that really helps me these days is 1 Timothy 4:12. It's a very common favorite Bible verse. "Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity." That verse spoke straight to me last year when I felt like I was being treated like I was so young and small. But this verse taught me that you don't have to be like older people, you don't have to be tall, you don't have to be old to do same stuff older people do.
I put this verse into action, and I realized that I can do the same amount of stuff that older people do. I also realized that just because my sis is smart doesn't mean I have to work hard so that I'm as smart as her when I'm her age. Everyone is different. And plus, you don't have to be tall too. Short people have more advantages than the tall. Firstly, they have the advantage of asking tall people to get things they can't. hahaa. Secondly, if your short you're also smaller than taller people. That means you can get into the really small cracks and closets when your playing hide and seek. lols. So, don't worry if your small, young, short. God always has a reason for creating you that way.
And I realized that. No, I'm not gonna let anyone look down on me cause I'm small, short, or young. I'm gonna set an example. And so are you. Are you ready?
I am. Let's fly.
Friday, January 18, 2008
Sing. Scream. Go crazy. And lastly, make everyone stare.
woopy doopies. hahaa. =)
...I see your face. Your love has captured me.
hahaa. *big grins*
I'm just glad to be a girl. Imagine being boy. That would be terrible. I'm not saying that boys are terrible. Except, I just don't know how to act like a boy. That's why I'm a girl, yes? Oh girls are so cool. That's what I did today. Act like a girl. heheh.
Girl friends. What better friends can you get?
HOLES IN THE FENCE
Make sure you read all the way down to the last sentence.
(Most importantly the last sentence)
There once was a little boy who had a bad temper. His Father gave him a bag of nails and told him that every time he lost his temper, he must hammer a nail into the back of the fence. The first day the boy had driven 37 nails into the fence. Over the next few weeks, as he learned to control his anger, the number of nails hammered daily gradually dwindled down. He discovered it was easier to hold his temper than to drive those nails into the fence. Finally the day came when the boy didn't lose his temper at all. He told his father about it and the father suggested that the boy now pull out one nail for each day that he was able to hold his temper. The days passed and the young boy was finally able to tell his father that all the nails were gone. The father took his son by the hand and led him to the fence He said, "You have done well, my son, but look at the holes in the fence. The fence will never be the same. When you say things in anger, they leave a scar just like this one. You can put a knife in a man and draw it out. It won't matter how many times you say I'm sorry, the wound is still there. "A verbal wound is as bad as a physical one. Friends are very rare jewels, indeed. They make you smile and encourage you to succeed. They lend an ear, they share words of praise and they always want to open their hearts to us."
Forgive me if I ever left a hole.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
..even then your hand will guide me.
I can not run from your presence.
All I can do is glide and soar with you.
...a butterfly world full of trust...
But guess what? God doesn't let me be alone. =)
Thanks for always being there for me Father.
Thanks for being there all the time.
For seeing my tears, and always being there to talk to.
For letting me share my secrets with you.
And lastly, thanks for being my most consistent blog reader.
God's a great blog hopper. (=
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Oh precious memories. They just make you smile. =)
this was taken in Sept? And I've like changed so much.
It makes me smile when I realize how many opinions changed when I cut off like all my hair in September! Exaggerating. But enough hair to fill a full plastic bag. I remember staring at all my precious hair lying on the hairdresser's floor. I miss long hair! =(
And if some blur people haven't noticed, I just changed my spectacles. lols?
Yea, changes and memories..
A friend is something special, it cannot be defined
To become as close as sisters, that’s very hard to find
I consider myself lucky since I found all this in you
Without you in my life, who knows what I may do
Throughout our years of friendship, you’ve always stuck by my side
Holding me in your arms as I just sat and cried
Through all the ups and downs,
From my smiles to my frowns
To see your face everyday
There is no price I wouldn’t pay
I know that no matter what happens we’ll be together until the end
Only for the very reason that you are my very best friend
And as we grow older we may go our separate ways,
But until the day I’m 99 I’ll think of you always
If ever we get into a fight and end things once and for all
Know that I’m by the phone just waiting for your call
As our days together shorten and our laughter comes to an end
Please do know this one thing, my very special friend
If there were something that you need, anything at all
Please pick up the phone and dial…never be afraid to call
I owe you so many things, though you may never know
Whenever I am with you, my face begins to glow
If there were something I could give you, this is what it would be
To be as good a friend to you as you have been to me
You are such a rare jewel that is so hard to find
Absolutely amazing…one of a kind
There are a mere ten words I must say before I am through
You are my best friend, thanks, and I love you
Becka, I miss you...
Anyone can make you smile or cry
But it takes someone special to make you smile
When you already have tears in your eyes
That's what a brother is for. Thanks for being so great.
And if I hurt anyone:
I know i'm not a perfect friend,
You're broken heart, i've tried to mend.
Instead i made you hurt and cry,
Maybe i should say goodbye.
Would it be better for me to go?,
I asked you, and you said "No".
Why say no when i hurt you so bad,
But believe me,
you're not the only one that's sad.
I made my best friend hurt like mad,
If i left would you be glad?.
Deep in my heart,
I'll always know,
I'll love you always,
Even if i go!
Monday, January 14, 2008
Sometimes, I like ruling my life by myself. Sorry Father! =/
So let it be..
Anyway, just wanna say a quick yet full of love THANK YOU to Paullyn.
Thanks for being there to talk to, to make me laugh, and for just cheering me up when I'm down. I love you tons and tons.
A stranger stabs you in the front;
a friend stabs you in the back;
a boyfriend stabs you in the heart,
but true friends only poke each other with straws.
Oh and yes, did you notice the changing words in my header? =)
Saturday, January 12, 2008
JESUS IS MY ROCK AND HE ROLLS MY BLUES AWAY!
hahaa. Now I am in random, hyper, and happy mood. Woots. I'm glad that I'm this mood. It's my favorite mood. Just be thankful that Hazel's happy again. hahaa. =)
'Nways.. I wanna do this really cool photo tag on Soph's blog. So here we go..
1. The most recent photo of you.
2. A picture of you making the peace sign
3. A picture of you and your friends
4. A picture of you in a weird/random place
5. A picture of you in black and white
6. A picture of you and your hair tied up
7. A picture of you doing a weird face
OMG. I have none. One day I shall have to make one. hahaa.
8. A picture of you wearing a black-colored tee
none exists. hehee.
9. A picture of you wearing a green shirt/blouse
I don't even own a green skirt!
10. A picture of you wearing a red shirt/blouse
Neither do I own a red one. hahaa.
12. A picture of you with your mouth open
13. A picture of you in formal attire
14. A picture of you at the beach
Not on this comp..
15. A picture you with your family
Friday, January 11, 2008
There's really a reason to be emo. And when I really wanna talk about it and get it over with it, no one replies me on MSN. How depressing is that.
Once I tell someone, I have a feeling I'll feel better. If only my brother would reply.
Sometimes, I smile though. Like when Paullyn cheers me up by reminding me about Wee yen's hood. hahaa. I just read that comment and a smile came to my lips. Thanks Paullyn!
At least my day went a bit better today, concerning some things.
All the days in the week were grand, concerning another thing.
hahah. Now I got ya wondering. xD
Well, let's see. Maybe Christmas is still in the air. I got a bunch of presents yesterday from my aunts and uncles. How cool is that? I love when you get belated gifts. hahaa. The nicest one was a really cool watch! And best of all, it's blue, green, and white! My favorite colors. woops!
Shriek ears. A princess crown. Headbands. Caps. You guys were all so creative for chapel today. Good job. And particularly to Jon: I didn't know he was such a great worship leader. =)
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Yea. And talk about talents. I hit Jon right on top of his head with the ball. Smart right? Okay, fine, wasn't particularly my fault. Bryant tried to hit the ball out of my hand and instead it flew out and whacked Robert's head. No, it didn't fly up high, Roberts was bending over someone so I could shoot a goal. Apparently, it didn't work. haha. talk about skill.
But girls make the game interesting. hahaa. Don't deny it boys. lol?
Other than that description, my day was quite normal and wonderful.
And by the way, being 14 is a wonderful age. Adults don't expect too much from you, and yet you are trusted to do many things. haha. We rock Sarah Berah!
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Here's a really nice story from Chicken Soup for the Sister's Soul.
When my friend, Sadie, was taken to the emergency room at a local hospital, I rushed over to be with her as soon as I received the news.
Sadie was both surprised and pleased to see me. "How did you get them to let you in?" she asked, knowing visitors were not usually allowed in the emergency room.
I, too, had been concerned about that on the drive over. However, I knew Sadie needed a friend to comfort her. In desperation, I had decided if worst came to worst, I would be forced to tell a lie and say that I was Sadie's sister. I hoped I wouldn't have to resort to that.
After I explained all this to Sadie, she threw back her head in hearty laughter. While I was trying to figure out why Sadie was laughing, I glanced down at our clasped hands- my very white one held gently between her two black ones.
Isn't Chicken Soup stories so touching? Guess what? I checked out their website and subscribed to a free Chicken Soup story they send every weekday to your email. How cool is that? Guess what one of their latest book is? Chicken Soup for the American Idol Soul!!!
School was so-so today. Nothing grand, nothing sad. Just plain, and normal. At least nothing bad happened. Well, at least to me. It was just plain... school. And I love it...
When everything you seem to do just drives me crazy.
Monday, January 7, 2008
Try figuring this out: ¾ (x + 3) = ¾ (2x - 6)
Okay, fine. If you're older than me and smarter than duh you know. But a blur 14-year-old? Gosh! It was really hard. I'll be surprise if a 13-year-old solves it. Anyone? I know of two smart 13-year-olds boys. ahem..
It was a bad day for someone. Or maybe more than one. And if I was part of the cause, I just wanna say sorry. I wish I could treat everyone fairly. But that's not possible for a human like me to do so. How I wish...
Take my breath away.
Sunday, January 6, 2008
back to the point, I'm just head over toes that I have such great girlfriends that I can fight with them and we both don't get too mad. Haha. Other than the "too" there, I have a feeling that we both do enjoy the fight. Right Paullyn?
Girlfriends. I love every one of them. They're so much better than the opposite gender.
I feel so happy for no reason. Sometimes, that's a good thing.
Friday, January 4, 2008
love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck
at the same time then you're probably an only child.
My year isn't starting off well. Firstly, I'm out of ideas of what to blog about.
Secondly, I keep on getting down-in-spirit for various reasons. No, don't describe it as emo. I'm still happy hazel. Just keep on getting moody lately.
oh die. blah. =/
Thursday, January 3, 2008
"Because I can't think over there. (indicates to the table in the middle of the seniors room) It's too noisy."
"Oh. But it's the first day of school!"
The first day of school. The first day of school. The first day of school! The phrase was repeated thousands of times today.
What's the difference?
Okay, fine. It is the first day of school. Doesn't mean you are allowed not to study! I'm not blaming you all for not studying much. Who doesn't know that it's hard to get into studying mood again?
Even if today wasn't exactly fun cause I was resisting every temptation to get up and chit-chat, I was exceedingly glad to be back. Let's just note my wonderful friends and thank them again. We gotta love them.
GRC class-buddies of 2007 and 2008 =)
(It's always hard to pick who comes first)
Miss Sarah Berah
- My partner in being dramatic. Except, she's a bit more louder than I am. She's always there to talk to, hug, and just hang around with. The two 14-year-olds! That sounds so freaking old. (p.s. When we introduced ourselves to some new kids today, Sarah said we were 13. blah. I corrected her. *wink*)
- First meet in the testing room. Wasn't it scary then? GRC looked like this world full of currupted students. (Not to mention that it is, and I'm proud to be one of the students 8D) Back to the topic of Zoe. She's extremely pretty, no use denying that zoe! And guess what? The best news is that she's my little sister. How lucky is that? =)
- My wonderfilled, smarty pants sister. According to others, she is extremely helpful in work. I'm not saying she isn't. When I have no chose I ask her for help, but usually I prefer asking my brother. She isn't exactly my type. Guess she's just really strict on me than anyone else. how sad. =(
- The most entertaining, amusing brother ever. And the best pet brother I've ever had. Well, actually, the only one I have. xD As I said, I prefer asking him for help in my work. Usually, he is quite helpful and much less strict than my sister. blah. He's probably the most friendliest guy in the school who has the most excellent hugs.
-One of my bestest friends ever. She is so lovable, kind, and always thinking of others. She is extremely good at counseling. Random fact is that people say my sis is good at that, but for me, my sis just can't comfort me. So I go to her instead. And it's wonderful. Her hugs are most welcomed too.
- Didn't she look so different and pretty today? Gosh! She was totally striking. And it was so nice to see her again after a long vacation. The same old Beeps that I love. So friendly, simple, yet wonderful all togther. Indeed, she just acting herself is jsut wonderful. At least she's back so I can scream and tell her my troubles without worrying that she'll tell anyone else. How lucky.
- My buddy in laughing. I love everything about this girl. She's so fun, excting, full of happiness, curiousity, and a great sense of humor! I had fun today laughing non-stop with her. And everytime we bumped into each other, We would scream (quietly) "HI!" I'm so glad I got to see her today!
- It was nice seeing Tommy today. His annoyingness, his smartness (tsk. tsk.) and everything about him. (and you'll never beat me in Math. I shall see to that. ;D)
- Simply Isaac Thong. How else can you describe him? Seemed to be having tons of problems in his Math today. Him ahh. Oh wells, at least I was occupied every 10 min. Mostly by him. =| And I love him just the way he is. (p.s. these 12 year old boys are getting too smart. I must work faster.)
Kelvin Wong aka Mr. Handsome
- His way of expressing things, his way of talking, just the way he acts is just so amazing. And I love him for that. He also doesn't care about age and treats everyone the same as if they were the age of him. I love that part.
- I don't really know this boy, all I know is that he's terrible fun like Jon and that Jon must do almost everything with him. I really respect him for being kind hearted and always thinking of others.
- Her way of everything is just so unique. She brightens the classroom.
- How could we forget her in all the midst of fun and joy coming back to school? Your presence is greatly missed. I miss everything about you. Just hearing your voice. Take care!
And everyone else. Joycie and Raquel: I'm gonna miss sitting beside you guys! Paul Mae: I love ya! Celine: Her hugs makes anyone's and everyone's day. Melinda: Keep up the hard work. I can't imagine how you survived one day without hardly getting up in that senior's room. It's so noisy!!
And to my wonderful readers and GRC fellow classmates: There's 13 new students. Let's make them as welcomed as possible. Just remember, we were all once so lost when we first landed in the planet of GRC. At least, I was. =)
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
that's why it's a good thing school's starting tomorrow. I seriously need to get back into a routine and a hard working mood. I dread waking up early again though. :(
my imagination went wild today. firstly, in day-dreaming. I was a bit "down in spirit" this morning, staring at a blank computer screen in front of me trying to blog! Then, my imagination came alive and I started looking for blog skins. I found a perfect one to describe my feelings today and edited the words in the pictures so that they say what they do now. Yea, I literally spent the whole day editing this blog template.
Or.. I was day-dreaming. On the couch. So called "reading" but instead day-dreaming. Rather interesting yet terrible topics. aghh. I hope those dreams (day dreams as they are) never come true. I mean how can I be dreaming about such terrible things. how sad.
blah.. I am in a bad mood now. what a useless and totally pathetic day.
what a way to start of a new year. =/
oh yea. I'm 14 now. (In Malaysian terms) And guess what? 14 is my favorite number. How lucky. Let's just hope this year is a grand year. better than today!
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Can you believe it? Say no. I mean, gosh, a new year has come. How amazing is that? blah..
Sometimes, I just wish time went a bit slower.
The truth finally hit. School's starting in 2 days. And hardly anyone of us have done much work. Guilty time has come. We're busy like crazy. Working. How pathetic. Yet so like me. =|
Guess what? We just came out of 2007 and now we're entering 2008. How cool is that?
Okay, I'm still freaked out. Time could go a bit slower. blah..
Lastly, to end this post, I just wanna thank two people for making my life totally awesome.
No pictures, no words, nothing can ever describe them.
Zoe and Roberts. My pet sister and brother. Mei mei and chor chor.
You guys totally rock. I love you tons.
Lastly, here's a story to get you guys going for the coming year. Taken from Chicken Soup for the Soul (2nd helping):
Three cowboys had been riding the range since early in the morning. One of them was a member of Navajo Nation. Being busy with herding stray cattle all day, there had been no time for the three of them to eat. Towards the end of the day, two of the cowboys started talking about how they were and about huge meals they were going to eat when they reached town. When one of the cowboys asked the Navajo if he was also hungry, he just shrugged his shoulders and said, "No."Have a blasting year ahead of you! =)
Later that evening, after they had arrived in town, all three ordered large steak dinners. As the Navajo proceeded to eat everything in sight with great gusto, one of his friends reminded him that less than an hour earlier he had told them that he was not hungry. "Not wise to be hungry then," he replied. "No food."