Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Gave up....recieved hope....

I failed my History test and passed my Math....is that good or bad? I guess both. Anyway, I was really depressed cause I would have to do the whole long hard book again. According to my sister, there was 7 people who comforted me....thanks all of you....and out of the 7, 4 people convinced Miss. Catherine to only make me do the self test again. Which is a BIG relief! I am still so scared! Plus, I have this crazy Science test coming up, and Science is so stressful. So please pray for me....for both test...*scared*! And Dawn, thanks for your words of encouragement, AND I AM NOT SMARTER THAN YOU. I mean it. Don't stress me on that FACT. Anyway, I am totally sore from the game of Captain Ball....my poor legs! That game was so cool, wasn't it? To me anyway...well, got to go...have to study again.

Just remember, failing a test isn't everything. And even if I don't have to do the book over this time, one day I'm gonna have to do a book over, and it might be harder.

PRAY!

No comments: