Friday, June 15, 2007

Pictures

I got more baby pictures!!! Yippee! Anyway, did you notice that when I was young, a baby I loved having my picture taken? Now I hate people taking pictures of me!

...sitting...

...crawling...

...walking...

Anyway, today was totally cool! I loved chapel, and God touched me in a totally wonderful way. And yesterday, in devotionals, Miss. Catherine asked us to give out appreciation notes. So I did, and…. Anyway, I gave one to the cute Nivaysh! And he’s so happy now! Isn’t it wonderful when you do something and someone gets happy? Yea, such a wonderful feeling.

But what I really enjoyed was chapel. The message helped a lot but the time at the end to be prayed for was the best. I had so much fear and anger inside me. I know you guys can’t believe I had anger! Anyway, I did, and God released me from it.

Yea, that was my day…I had to wait 30 minutes till my mom picked me up. And then we go back home and then my home has to leave to pick up my sister, then she has to leave straight away to pick up my dad! So it all was very busy! And I still have goals today to finish. Don’t gasp, I am NORMAL!

No comments: