Friday, June 29, 2007

Random stuff

Yesterday at school we worked hard, I hope, and knitted....it's like the "trend" now... Anyway, since I got back to knitting, I finished my bag, it's suppose to be a bag, except it turned out smaller than I thought, so now it's a hand phone case, for me...lol...I don't even have a phone. So now I just need one! And then my sister brought ribbon to school, don't ask me why, and all the boys used it up, so there goes my precious ribbon. I shouldn't of even trusted her with it. And then she says scold them, they did it. But then it's not their fault cause my sister was not suppose to let them have it and shouldn't of given it to them in the first place. My poor ribbon! She doesn't even know how much it cost...

Change the subject, you don't know how absent minded my sis can get....so lol, I have this old picture of her when she was playing in the snow. And she's like dreaming or something. And she won't put it on her blog...so I'll put it on mine.

My day dreaming sista...

Praising the Lord...

...strawberry gurl...

loving it...

me..."feeling" the snow...

No comments: