Tuesday, August 28, 2007

all jumbled up together...

First of all, in the most random post I've ever writing, I'm gonna upload a picture!

Wee whoo! The flyers are out!

Anyway, this is so cool! I can hardly wait! You are ALL invited! It's gonna be great fun... exter-eeemm-ly fun! I can hardly wait! I'm selling t-shirts!

Second of all, appreciation week is still going on. So...

**Person #15**
...................
Naomi Foong
...................
This girl totally rocks! She was one of the first to come up to me when I came to this school and became we good friends. I remember her asking me to guess her name and I guessed it right the first time! hehe...the smartness of a hazel... (learned that from Sarah!) yea, thanks for being my friend, Naomi... love ya!
....................

Shabeta and Kelvin are terrible! hehe...
well, here we go...

Name 20 people you can think of, and do this survey.
  1. Sarah
  2. Shabeta
  3. Kelvin
  4. Lydia
  5. Bee bee
  6. Wee yen
  7. Roberts
  8. Paul Lyn
  9. Fai fai
  10. Zoe the zozo
  11. Grace Goh
  12. Raquel
  13. Chanelle
  14. Isaac
  15. Dawn
  16. Paul Mae
  17. Tommy
  18. Emily
  19. Jia Yu
  20. Grace Kam
Questions :
1. How did you meet #14 (Isaac)?
In school...

2. What would you do if you hadn't met #1 (Sarah)?
OMG! I would die probably! I already am and she's been away for only a few days!

3. What would you do if #20 (Grace Kam) and #9 (Fai fai) dated?
hehe... that would be the day!

4. Would #6 (Wee yen) and #17 (Tommy) make a good couple?
weird tag...

5. Describe #3 (Kelvin)
Really friendly and treats everyone, old or young the same

6. Do you think #8 (Paul Lyn) is attractive?
Yea! Extremely...

7. Tell me something about #7 (Roberts)
A really great friend...

8. Do you know anything about #12 (Raquel)?
Yep! She is a person you always want to be around!

9. What is #1 (Sarah) favorite food?
dunno...

10. What will you do if #11 (Grace Goh) confesses that he/she likes you?
I'll say I like you back!

11. What language does #15 (Dawn) speak?
English and sometimes I dunno what sort of language!

12. Who is #9 (Fai fai) going out with?
no one I hope...

13. How old is #16 (Paul Mae)?
10 but extremely mature

14. When was the last time you talked to #13 (Chanelle)?
just one hour ago

15. Who's #2's (Shabeta) favorite singer?
I dunno...

16. Would you date #4 (Lydia)?
ahem! that is my sister...

17. Would you date #7 (Roberts)?
Um, not gonna answer...

18. Is #15 (Dawn) single?
yep

19. What is #10 (Zoe the zozo) last name?
Chang! hehe...she's my "sista" also! Tai

20. Would you consider being in a relationship with #19 (Jia Yu)?
weirdest tag ever!

21. What school does #16 (Paul Mae) go to?
GRC

22. Where does #6 (Wee yen) live?
Somewhere in the world...

23. What is your favorite thing about #5 (Bee bee)?
Always have lame jokes to tell...

24. What do you think about #13 (Chanelle)?
Really nice to be around!

25. What do #4 (Lydia) and #18 (Emily) have in common?
both girls...

26. What special qualities does #5 (Beeps) have?
Can keep a secret!

Who do I tag? Jia Yu, Hannah, and no one!

Oh boy! Forgot something important...

Happy Birthday Tallie!!!
Love ya and miss ya girl! I'll tell Becka or Jackie to wish you happy birthday for me...
hehe...

WOW! Long post indeed! And I haven't even written about my day! Ahem, I don't think anyone wants to know what happened... byezz


No comments: