Friday, August 17, 2007

**Person #1** (Kelvin Wong)

haha! I am creating another appreciation week! This time I'm gonna write about one person each post. (All my regular readers please tell the person I wrote about to read my blog...k?) Arighto! This might take a few weeks to write about every single one of my friends...it will depend on my mood! Anyway, here's a list of my friends so you guys will know I've not forgotten you! (Sarah is not included cause I already wrote about her...)
  • Paul Lyn (Girls first!)
  • Zozo
  • Shabeta
  • Raquel (I'll write about her on her birthday)
  • Grace Kam and Jia Yu
  • Grace Goh, Soph, Chanelle
  • Melinda
  • Beeps
  • Dawn
  • Naomi
  • Paul Mae
  • Celine
  • Kelvin
  • Isaac
  • Fai and Yen
  • Roberts
  • Tommy
  • Nyvish, Jeremy
Okay! Long list! 17 people in totally! WOW! You guys all have to make sure the people I'm writing about read my blog...Paul Lyn will be extremely good at that! haha! I'm trusting you Paul Lyn!

**Person #1**
...................
Kelvin Wong
....................
This guy is so fun to be around! He accepts people just as they are. Even if his english is not exactly wonderful, his character remains forever the same. He doesn't treat people younger than him differently, he treats old and young the same! I need to learn this from him: treat all those who are younger than you the way you treat your best friend. I really admire him for this. Kelvin, continue to be just the way you are. You rock...

God Bless Ya!!!

No comments: