Saturday, August 18, 2007

**Person #3** (Raquel the Ho ho ho)

(don't get mad, Raquel! it is your birthday!)

**Person #3**
...............
Raquel Ho
...............
Today is her birthday! Just the day to post about her! Perfect!

hehe, anyway, this girl is a total joy in my life. Her ever joyful smile is constantly cheering up all those around her. She's fun to be around, talks non stop for probably 24 hours straight! Truly! We've had a lot of fun going to Cameron Highlands together and all, right? A picture of her and I all dressed up warmly...

**I look terrible**she looks beautiful!**

hehe, yea! We had fun... remember April and Sparky? I miss them! I wonder where those rascals are now....back to the subject...

Raquel, have a wonderful 11th birthday! Love ya and continue to shine for Christ...

No comments: