Monday, August 20, 2007

**Person #*7* (Celine)

I haven't forget you...
  • Zozo
  • Grace Kam and Jia Yu
  • Grace Goh, Soph, Chanelle
  • Melinda
  • Dawn
  • Naomi
  • Paul Mae
  • Fai and Yen
  • Roberts
  • Tommy
  • Nyvish, Jeremy
It depends on my mood of who I wanna write about. Like some people in the list above, I'm kinda mad at them so I can't really write about them and be sincerely thankful. (Just an example, doesn't mean I'm really mad, but it doesn't mean I am not) Get it?

**Person #7**
................
Celine Ti
................
Cute, wonderful, and always and forever happy! A hug from her makes anyone and everyone's day! I love your hugs, Celine! They are so delightful! Your cute little 'hi hazel' lights up my day and I bet it lights up a ton other of people. Your so cute the seniors can't resist you and you get to sit with them everyday at lunch time! hehe...I don't! Continue to be that wonderful girl you are and don't forget the power of a hug! I want one from you when I see again! Gonna miss you and your sis when you guys go the China! Remember to miss me too! hehe...

**hugzz**

No comments: