Saturday, August 25, 2007

Slide, Fall, and CRASH

Would you like it if the people your with in the mall walked so fast you couldn't catch up, and plus, you're wearing high heels. And then you fall...

Well, that's what happened to me. I was in Centrepoint (I know, Americans, it's spelled wrongly, but that's the way they spell it here) and there's this slope which you walk down to get into the parking lot. Well, my sis and dad were walking extremely fast. And so, here I am, with my pathetic high heels, trying to catch up. (P.S. Half my fault, shouldn't of worn high heels!) And so, I went swoooosh! Totally! My feet went forward and my neck jerked back. I put out my hands to stop myself and twisted them both. Well, I ended up on my bottom. No, I didn't hit my head. Thank goodness! Anyway, there were two old Chinese woman behind me and they were all like, "Aiyo!!! blah blah blah" I don't know what they said, it was all in Chinese. And then my sis and Dad turned around and all they did was say, "Are you okay?" then they started walking again. Anyway, I got up and started walking too. By the time I reached the car I was totally in pain... like crying because of the pain. Since my neck had jerked back it like cracked and was seriously painful. And my hands had twisted when I stopped myself so that was painful also. And right now, I can't twist my neck, but my hands are fine. And, to end it all, my ankle is painful and so is my back.

Getting to the point... my whole body is in pain. Even my inside... my feelings. SARAH! Come back please! Who's gonna understand what really happen? No one! Do you really hate me?

No comments: