Saturday, September 15, 2007

Birthday Surprise!

Today's a very special day for someone, and for ME!!! Nope, I haven't forgotten you, as busy as I am! Happy Birthday!!! I love you!

Well, let's rewind in the history! When I first came to a school, she was not there yet, as in, she was not in the school yet. One year later, she came in the middle of the school year. It was valentine's day! hehe... new or not, she gave a valentine to everyone. It was so sweet! Anyway, I remember going ice-skating with her. Fun.Fun. Yepzz!

Hmm, well, the next school year was even funner (no such word). We would go over each others house. If I went to hers, it meant to jet tub! If she went to mine, it meant snow fun! Or playing doctor! (Interesting point, my sis played also, plus we were young then, k?)

Fun.Fun.Fun

there was no such thing called studying for test!

And, as you know...
She still loved me, as imperfect as I was...

And she still loves me and misses me.

So here's a picture of me for you:
And lastly, I still love her!

She's still her, as much as she's grown.

None other but:
Becca Boo!!

My best-est of best friend. Forever we stall be friends.

Miles can hold us apart, you'll always be in my heart.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECCA!!!

(heard that your color for your birthday party was blue!)
--
Random fact: I'm famous!! My voice was broadcast to over 6,000 people yesterday at 3pm! Anyone heard it? hehe...

ohyea! and did you know? My second cousin is Michelle Yeoh! You know her? hehe... no kidding, seriously it's true!

No comments: