Saturday, September 8, 2007

Had A Blast?

You call that fun, I call that a blast with the LORD!!! Yep, he deserves all the praise! Thank you God for meeting us there! We sure did ‘Xpect d’ Unexpected!

Everyone is probably gonna write about the whole Youth rally in perfect detail on their blog so I shall right ‘bout something different. Yes, indeed, the dance truly rocked, especially the cute boy! And the skit was seriously touching and funny at the same time. I’m afraid some of the foreigners didn’t get it. Thank goodness I’ve been in Malaysia long enough so I knew what they were talking about. Like for example, Sandra, my friend, probably didn’t know what ‘dei’ meant! Or ‘mamak’!

The worship was really good, thanks to the wonderful anointed worship team! Pity, I missed the first part. The jumping part you know! Super sad! Never mind, I was jumping outside at the registration table with Paul Mae!

Oh yea, and after the thing was over those who were serving were supposed to go up to the front. And I have no idea what was said cause we had to sell t-shirts! And we almost missed the group photo! Gosh! That would be saddening! Yea, but just at that time I had come out and heard and ran back to the table to call the rest! Yea, so we were in the photo! Thank goodness! (I know I’m weird!)

Yea, so, what I really wanted to write about were some people I really appreciated. First of all, my wonderful registration leader, Jinn Yee! And of course the registration team. Cause we missed that wonderful time of worship after the preaching! And there’s no complaining except now! Haha! Yea, we were wondering if we should go back in. Back to the point, I appreciate them for welcoming the new comers and making sure they register. It was super cute seeing Paul Mae stopping everyone from just walking in! I really enjoyed working with them…

Not to forget the Ushers, Security, and the MCs. The Ushers did a really great job. Even when I walked by they were shaking my hands super hard! Haha! Not counted! You’re supposed to shake the new comers! I mean shake their hands! Or you could rock their smelly socks! Keke… that saying is from Paul Lyn, not ME!

Well, enough writing… you guys are all longing for the pics! Well, I didn’t have the camera with me so there’s none of me, yet… I only took about 3 picture of myself. Pity right? Hehe.. Well… here they come!

The wonderful people I worked with the whole night! Don't ask me where I was, I have no idea!

Ushers, doing their job!

Brothers... hehe... I mean sister and brother

The most friendliest people stood at the gate. That means these two people!

Darren and Justin Act

Pretty Ladies =)

USJ Dance (it rocked)

Group Photo! Randomness!

After the rally.. tired but happy!

So that was it for the night! Hope you guys enjoyed yourselves!

~

*tsk*

oh yea, and I forgot. Roberts wants the whole world to know that he beat me in checkers. Whatever… I beat him in Uno and Tic-tac-toe 4 times! Yea, he announced it to the whole world. At least his victory, not him losing! Anyway, I shouldn’t have even bothered to tell you all… cause you guys probably already know, right? Keke…

~

No comments: