Saturday, October 20, 2007

you.choose.to.live.in.me

alrighto! I shall post finally...

Yesterday was a boring day. Today is a boring day too. And worst of all. I feel like I'm boring too.

I can't believe that most friendliest person in the world said that! To think that all the friends I made now, I'm gonna lose them after I graduate. That's what that person said. Then what's the crazy use of being friends with you. If you think that after graduation you're gonna have your own life. You're gonna forget about all your fellow GRCians. I can't believe you're being friends with me for only 2 years. Then you're gonna forget all about me. And go into your own life!

I shall never be like that. I shall never forget you all. And I shall try to still keep in touch.

Just like Sarah Ong. Still keeping in touch with Beeps and Paul lyn. After such a long time.

Yep, I shall never forget Shabeta, Sarah, Roberts, Isaac, Tommy, Beeps, Wee yen, Soph, Paul lyn, Zoe. Even if you guys forget me. I love you all! GRCians ROCK this world!

So do the TMSians! (The Master's House) Becka, Jackie, Tallie, Ellie, Jonathan, David, Stephen, Sam, Josh, Luke, Cory, Richard, Daniel, Anthony, Noah, Miranda, Amanda, Alyssa. Some of them are no longer there! But you still were formal TMSians. And I love you and miss you all!

...I'll never forget you...

No comments: