Friday, November 16, 2007

... yet I don't dare.

oh bummers. Seriously stressful these days. I don't blame anyone for this stress. I mean right, we do have to practice for Award's Night. It's 6 days away. That means soon. Time goes fast you know.

Okay, so let's see. Yesterday we went to Klang. It was rather fun on the trip there. Mr. Kelvin Wong insisted to come and sit in the second row. Appearantly it was too squishy in the back row cause of Ralf. (and he's such a small size) To think, we were more squashed in the second row. But the wonderful part about sitting beside Kelvin is that I get to listen to music from his phone. Instead from the irritating radio. Cool part was when Shabeta called, I could hear everything she said.

There at Klang was one word. Stress. Like all the mics messed up and we had to put all the costumes on. In the end, we only practise twice. what a bummer.

And today? Practice again. This time in the main sanctuary. It was so funny at the beginning. I started working and Jon and Fai came to sit by me. And Fai was like, "Aiyo Hazel. This is a sanctuary not a center." With Jon repeating everything Fai said. loll

Today's practice was okay. I mean it felt more successful. If you know what I mean. Cause we knew where to get out mics from. At least this time it when faster.

And chapel was cool. I can't exactly comment about the worship cause I was singing. But it the music sounded nice though. ahahah. And as for the activity? Fun. Fun. Half cause I knew already. Some people didn't though. Paul lyn's hands were shaking. And Paul Mae, well, let's just say she was scared stiff. ahahaha. Someone mistaken that I was crying. LOL..
--
And as for the title of this post? oh geesh. I so wanna do it yet I so don't. Wish someone (AKA JONATHAN DANIEL ROBERTS) would come online. He is pro in his advice. ahahah.

No comments: