Tuesday, January 15, 2008

it's funny when..

...you just forget your problems, fears, and sadness and just remember the memories.

Oh precious memories. They just make you smile. =)

Yea, me and my old hair cut and glasses. I mean gosh,
this was taken in Sept? And I've like changed so much.

It makes me smile when I realize how many opinions changed when I cut off like all my hair in September! Exaggerating. But enough hair to fill a full plastic bag. I remember staring at all my precious hair lying on the hairdresser's floor. I miss long hair! =(

And if some blur people haven't noticed, I just changed my spectacles. lols?

Yea, changes and memories..
------
To: Becka
A friend is something special, it cannot be defined
To become as close as sisters, that’s very hard to find
I consider myself lucky since I found all this in you
Without you in my life, who knows what I may do

Throughout our years of friendship, you’ve always stuck by my side
Holding me in your arms as I just sat and cried
Through all the ups and downs,
From my smiles to my frowns
To see your face everyday
There is no price I wouldn’t pay

I know that no matter what happens we’ll be together until the end
Only for the very reason that you are my very best friend
And as we grow older we may go our separate ways,
But until the day I’m 99 I’ll think of you always

If ever we get into a fight and end things once and for all
Know that I’m by the phone just waiting for your call
As our days together shorten and our laughter comes to an end
Please do know this one thing, my very special friend

If there were something that you need, anything at all
Please pick up the phone and dial…never be afraid to call
I owe you so many things, though you may never know
Whenever I am with you, my face begins to glow

If there were something I could give you, this is what it would be
To be as good a friend to you as you have been to me
You are such a rare jewel that is so hard to find
Absolutely amazing…one of a kind

There are a mere ten words I must say before I am through
You are my best friend, thanks, and I love you


Becka, I miss you...

To: Chorch
Anyone can make you smile or cry
But it takes someone special to make you smile
When you already have tears in your eyes


That's what a brother is for. Thanks for being so great.

And if I hurt anyone:
I know i'm not a perfect friend,
You're broken heart, i've tried to mend.
Instead i made you hurt and cry,
Maybe i should say goodbye.
Would it be better for me to go?,
I asked you, and you said "No".
Why say no when i hurt you so bad,
But believe me,
you're not the only one that's sad.
I made my best friend hurt like mad,
If i left would you be glad?.
Deep in my heart,
I'll always know,
I'll love you always,
Even if i go!

No comments: