Monday, February 18, 2008

accident pro

Wellzies! What a day. Firstly, to start it off, my toe started hurting yesterday when my sis called me to her room and I must of stepped on an invisible sewing pin. =/ So my poor toe. heh. Then, this morning I spilled like half a dozen stuff on my shirt. Exaggerating but you get the point. =P

School. My goodness. I arrived and walked into a puddle of water. Let's say I went sledding into it and wiped up half of it because I went "woosh" into it. My poor bottom. =( hahaa. Told you I was accident pro.

Assembly. I had to lead and of coursee, if you don't know Hazel, I lip sung the whole Negara Ku. Or how's ever thou spells it. I started of saying the pledge badly. Sorry folks, I'm too use to the American pledge. =) "I pledge allegiance to the United States of Malaysia.." Be thankful I didn't say America else I'll make everyone bail even louder in their laughter. Yea, and I repeated the same mistake three times or so. I finally got as close to, "National State of Malaysia". It's suppose to be, "National flag of Malaysia." But it doesn't make sense, why are we pledging a flag by all means?

The funnest was when my sis fell of her chair. I don't even know how. Just remember standing behind her and the chair went flyin', her with it. Before I knew it, my sis was at my feet. Chanelle and I laughed nonstop after that! =D

oh I was taggethed.. =)

At This Moment
I am listening to: Jesus take the Wheel.
I am watching: how can you watch something and type? Weirdo.
I feel like: laughing non-stop? I think I am!
I am thinking of: hmm, well this question.. But that doesn't count so um, my crazy Math problem?

TODAY
I woke up at: 6am!
I went/going to: school..
I have eaten/drank: chicken rice
The weather is: too hot to be out in!
I wish it was: snowing. That would be wonderland!

Yesterday
The weather was: hot.
But I wish it had been: anywhere but at home.
I went to bed at: 10 something?
I was wishing : for today to come!

IF...
You had to choose only one thing to comfort you what would it be?: I should say God, but being honest with myself and everyone, it would be my brother of coursee. He's a really good comforter. =D
You had to name one thing that makes you angriest, what would it be?: when people are lazy and you have to do their work in result of it.
You had to name one thing that makes you the happiest, what would it be?: when God touches me so deeply.

No Special Reason
You have to change places with someone you know for the day, who is it?: hmm, maybe a supervisor?
What term or word do you feel you overuse?: probably "what"
What term or word do you feel others overuse?: of coursee, the most common 'word' I notice, and that is "la"
How long is too long to wait in line?: depends on what you're waiting for.
What is the last movie you saw?: Star Wars Episode 6
What movie do you want to see?: Prince Caspian
Name someone you know now that you wish you could have known as a child: Zoe Meime and Roberts Chorch of coursee!
What kind of first impression do you THINK you make?: hmm, let's see, to the new kiddies in GRC.. I bet they thought I'm rather weird. Especially after this morning! hahaa!
What kind of first impression are you TOLD you make?: Sarah said, "My first impression of you was that you were a very smart kid with a different slang. You were also cute & friendly." heh.
Name someone who turned out totally unlike your first impression of them: Paullyn =)
Make a wish for a friend: I'll do it silently. hahaha!

Tag as many people as you want :)
Well, I will tag :
Zowie Bowie and Roberts Chorch (since you don't know what to update about!)
ooh and copy the real tag at Melissa's blog. I deleted some questions I couldn't answer.. hehe.

No comments: