Wednesday, February 20, 2008

two special people

It's someone's special day! Or more like two someone's birthday!

Happy Birthday Sarah and Jackie!

So firstly, I must describe these two awesome friends of mine.

Sarah Ti.

Sarah and her sister. (she's the taller one)

Yea, her striking features, her beautiful face, everything about her is beautiful. Not only on the outside but the inside also. =) She's a grand friend and wonderful companion. Daring like me. heh. Once we both were daring enough to go play basketball with all the boys. hahaa. =P And she always understands. Thanks for being such a great friend and God bless ya! Love ya!

Jackie Parent.

No picture. How sad. Well, let's see.. I haven't seen this wonderful friend of mine for a long time. I miss you so much girl! You guessed it, she's way across the world. =( I remember her way of talking, that interesting phrases she thinks up of constantly. Guess what she remember me as? The girl who chases Becka and Tallie around the pavement. Hopefully, a much better memory of me comes to your mind Jackie. oh wells.. I miss chasing those two rascals. =P Thanks for being there to talk to online and I can always share my problems with you. I miss and love you bunches and bunches. One day I hope to see you again. =D

So have a great birthday full of happiness you two.
--
My day was okay. More function-able than last Wednesday.

But sometimes I just wish..

No comments: