Saturday, April 5, 2008

Ume Tei Delight!

Yesterday, my family and I headed off to a mysterious restaurant after church. Well, it was mysterious to my mother, not to the rest of us of coursee. We had a delicious birthday dinner at a Japanese restaurant!

Pictures will tell the story..

While waiting for the food..
I got bored so I set up all my utensils and tea
for a most artistic picture in my eyes. LOL.

a Nigeri Sushi set which I ordered. =D

my sister's food. Sashimi Set!
Doesn't those big fat cubes of raw salmon make you so hungry?

Tempura!

This was part of my mom's interesting set.
Those round balls of stuff has mashed potatoes inside. Yum!

She also got a few pieces of sashimi. =)

That's pretty much all the pictures. I wish I had taken more pictures and the expressions on our faces when we were eating. OMG! Food delight! I was too busy eating to take anymore. But I guarantee, it was scrumptious!
--
And right now? The only word I can describe about how I'm feeling now is EXHAUSTED. Litterally, let's just say I'm tired of blowing my nose. I'm tired of being sick. And my gosh, I got sore yesterday cause of cheerleading on Friday. I know, I'm totally not fit. I'm much better today concerning sore-ness cause I put some sorta Ammi Votara cream which is totally unpredictable. I just proved that it works. Well, a bit lah. =\ It makes my hands so sticky.

I seriously think I can put the amount of tissues I use in the World Record book thingy. It's like type two words, and blow. =( *sniff* And worst of all, my parents aren't allowing us to go to school tomorrow. They insist that we rest. And if you don't know the Chang sisters, we'll probably do more work than ever in all our boredom. So yea, don't miss me too much and pray I get better k? And that I'll be able to bear my sis well. Or something like that. Stop her from working. lol?

Make sure you guys give me a full update of what happens tomorrow.
I'm depending on you all. =)

No comments: