Monday, May 19, 2008

Fight the good fight!

my Savior lives. =)

It's funny how you wake up, ad suddenly sense comes to you for like the hundredth time. I mean, it's like reality never hits me fully. 'Nways, I was crying out of thankfulness. Jesus, I love you sooo much.

I forget when, but Pastor Jessica was telling us in chapel about how God will never forget you. And oh my gosh, it's so true. Really. In my saddest moments, I've always wondered, "Where in the world is my Savior?" It always feels like He just left me in a dark ally, and disappeared of into the world full of happiness. Indeed not, he was carrying me through each dark valley. And only when he's taken me through, I realize he was there all along. Man, I was probably a very squiggly child in his arms.

He always cares for you. And I'm always experiencing it, all the time. So many times I lose faith in him. Faith is just like a shield from Satan's weapons. (In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.) When I lost faith, Satan bombarded me with his weapons such as fear. (Don't I sound so Biblical? I just studied about this in my Bible study ;D)

oh, but He remained faithful. He didn't forget me. And he saved me.
Isn't he so wonderful. =)

2 Timothy 4:7
- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

No comments: