Friday, May 30, 2008

monotone?

Vacation so far. I always describe me vacation as one word, "boring." I mean, if I don't, it's like a broken tradition. But when I think about it, vacation isn't boring cause I don't sit and do absolutely nothing. I mean, I do my work, I go to school, I hang out with friends. It's been like normal vacations, yet different in it's own special way. =)

Pretty much, I stayed at home for the whole week. On Tuesday and Friday, which is today, we hitched out to school. Just hung out, and pretended to work. Well, okay fine. I did do some work. I had more to score though. Today we made a record of waking people up. hahaa. A call to Shab at 8:30, telling her we were coming to her house in 5 minutes. hahaa. =X Isaac kept insisting that waking him up at 10 was way too early. Righttt.

oh, and on a random hand, Isaac couldn't believe my sis and I were in the Curve last night when he called us. He literally doesn't think the Changster sisters can end up in the Curve. eh, right. =\ And on another random note, I've been called popular. That's just a bit off. hahaa.

Hopefully, my next and last week of vacation will be more exciting. Yes? =) Just can't wait for vacation to end. School might mean stress, but it's much more fun than being cooped up in between 4 walls. And very small walls they are. hahaa. Who wants an outing? All say, "Ay! Ay!" wooties!

No comments: