Sunday, May 4, 2008

what a feelin'

the feeling that you're brain froze. I know, it's like again!
I'm sitting here, wanting to do something, yet not knowing what I want to do. Sitting here, thinking about something, but not knowing what I'm thinking about. Lastly, but terribly the worst, I can't understand myself. I'm trying to decide something very important, as Jon would say, "a life and death situation" that seriously is not that serious. Yea, and I can't seem to get my answer.

The funniest thing was when I told Jon my head "wasn't frozen anymore" he replied, "let me guess, you defrosted in the microwave." LOL. That was so lame Jon, but at least it made me laugh. I don't feel like I can laugh anymore. The weather is totally taking out all my energy. =\
--
One the other hand, I got my mother to act young again..

I love you Mummy!

No comments: