Monday, June 23, 2008

a child's thought

Children these days. How sweet! (:

Dear God,
Are you really invisible or was that just a trick?
Lucy

Dear God,
Did you mean for giraffe to look like that or was it an accident?
Norma

Dear God,
Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones, why don't you just keep the ones you got now?
Jane

Dear God,
I went to this wedding and they kissed right in church. Is that okay?
Neil

Dear God,
In Bible times did they really talk that fancy?
Jennifer

Dear God,
I am American. What are you?
Robert

Dear God,
Thank you for the baby brother, but what I prayed for was a puppy.
Joyce

Dear God,
Maybe Cain and Abel wouldn't of killed each other if they had their own rooms. It works with my brother.
Larry

Dear God,
I wanna be just like my Daddy when I grow up, but not with so much hair all over.
Sam

You don't have to worry about me, God. I always look both ways.
Dean

Dear God,
I bet it's very hard for you to love everybody in the whole world. There are only 4 people in our family and I can never do it.
Nan

We read that Thomas Edison made light. But in Sunday school they say you did it. So I bet he stole your idea.
Sincerely,
Donna

Dear God,
I don't think anybody could be a better God. Well I just want you to know but I'm not just saying that because you are God.
Charles

No comments: