Friday, June 13, 2008

this is it.

Well, this is how it goes. I was going to post this yesterday, but my crazy browser closed on me. I was so frustrated, I just gave up. Thank gosh for drafts!

1. Thing that's heavily weighing on your mind?
um.. my Bible book. I'm not kidding. It's driving me up the walls cause I can't get pass Self Test 1. pffttt.

2. Whats one thing you've learned from a good friendship gone bad?
God never ever forgets.

3. Whats one thing you've learned lately about love?
It's one feeling I can't understand.

4. Is there anyone special in your life at the moment?
Yes, of coursee :D

5. Whats a happy time you've had in the past week?
mhm.. everything. For an example, I'm still breathing.

6. How far would you go for love?
Trust me, not at all far.

7. Is there anything in your past that you'd like to try again?
Yep, a lot.

8. Whats your favorite kind of weather?
When the sky is clear blue with not a single cloud and the sun isn't bright. And there's a breeze. Man, Whispering Springs, Old Orchard Beach, weather! =)

9. Why is this?
oh cause it's a heavenly time to swim!

10. Who do you like to spend your nights with?
my teddy bear, of course. hahaaa!

11. Are you an emotional person?
Depends. I mean, emotional in the sense that I'm terribly dramatic.

12. Do you cry in front of others a lot?
I bet everyone would say yes. Sorry guys, I am emotional.
13. Whats something that can always make you feel better?
a hug. Especially from Celine or Roberto. =)

14. What does love make you feel like?
loved? hahaa.

15. ...and losing love?
I've never really lost love.

where is number 16? eh.

17. Do you think of others before yourself?
well, I wish. But hardly.

18. Where do you see yourself this time next year?
mhm. In 10th grade hopefully.

19. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
What a stupid question.

20. Do you think you could survive a whole year in jail?
If I really had to, I probably will live. But I'll cry a lot. Guarantee!

21. Who do you feel the most comfortable around?
Zoe Tai! =P

22. Is there something that you're waiting for?
Yep! Christ second coming. :)

24. One thing you're not looking forward to...
hmm..

25. How do you feel about change?
It's hard to accept. But it's good for us.

26. What season are you most looking forward to?
Winter!

27. Why is that?
Cause winter is grand. Why else? Cause I hate it. TSK!

28. Any plans this summer?
eh. It is summer. =\

29. What are your plans for your next birthday?
No idea. Probably a farewell party for Zoe combined.

30. Do you even care about your birthday?
duhhh!

31. Do you think someone out there is in love with you?
What pathetic tag questions. Even if someone does, I don't.

32. How do you feel right this second?
um, regular-ish.

33. Want to have babies?
of coursee.

34. When?
When I'm married and old enough, duh.

35. With whom?
You expect me to know?!? HAHAA!

37. What about the president?
Yes, what about him?

38. When do you think the world will end?
Soon. Maybe in 40 years time. hahaa. I mean, after Roberts gets married ya know.

39. Do you usually think about this stuff?
Not really. Only during tags.

40. Whats the most expensive piece of clothing/acessory you own?
hmm, I do own something valuable. But tell you for what?
--
Now this is what you call love.
I am so in love with Narnia. =)
Melissa beat me to it!

This is what you call hot !

No comments: