Monday, July 14, 2008

birthday party fun!

Saturday, June 12, 2008
Celine's partey! okayyah, it was really kinda boring for me cause well, I was like mixing with all the youngsters. But it was cute watching them. hahaa. Really. And I was busy entertaining myself by wasting credit. ;D Get ready, the pics will tell the stories. =)

Yep, I was invited. I didn't just barge in. x)



 
Mr. Jeremy. Isn't he such a handsome?

Freeze.


Meet Miss. Princess. :D

Overall, it was okay. The food's yum. ;P

Sunday, July 13, 2008
Bee Ang has officially turned a teenager. =)



The dog is just so adorable. I was in love, literally.


d' Birthday girl. (:


Never forgetting the delicious cupcakes! :)

Well, that's about it. Others, send me the pictures! Yeahps, I know. The quality of the pics is really low, cause Bee's house has a rather dark lighting. :D oh wells, at least it was fun. d:

Cause I'm still homesick. I feel so depressed.
oh well, I'm trying my hardest to get over it.

cause I just wanna smile again;
I just wanna know if someone loves me.

No comments: