Friday, July 25, 2008

it's your choice.

Well, it over. And I had the time of my life! (:
Really, sharing in public isn't that bad. It's just a really great opportunity to share about my God. Man, he rocks! I was praying so hard this morning for him to fill me with his spirit. And I know he did! And the worship made me know it was his will! Take me, mold me, use me, fill me! And then the Heart of Worship, cause it's about YOU, Jesus! Surely, my Redeemer lives!

Well, it's time to make some confessions. When I was told 3 weeks ago that I was to share for chapel on the 4th of July, my first thought was "What, you're kidding!" I was really scared but excited as well. When the 4th arrived, it was canceled at the last minute, and Sarah and I were to change our sermon for the little kids. I got really upset, trust me, and I'm being honest--cried. I'm glad it was postponed, cause I just managed to improve it up a bit.

Not only that, I think I had the wrong attitude when I couldn't wait to preach on July 4th. The 3 weeks after that till today was a great time for me to search my heart.. and correct my attitude towards the perspective of preaching.

..and the mysteries of my sermon. When I mentioned about seniors being a good example to the juniors. I stated, one of the juniors thought the seniors arguing. Trust me, it's true. Was sitting with a bunch of juniors a lunch months ago. Mr Fransis daughter was staring at this table with senors sitting there. Jasmine's remark went like this, "What are you looking at? Seniors fighting is it?" I couldn't help a few laughs. Honestly, there was my sister, Weeyen, and Jon, I believe sitting there. =P

Also, when I was talking about non-Christians not seeing a difference in us Christians, I was talking about Brandon and Matthew. I was interviewing them, and they both stated that there wasn't any difference. Matthew did say he saw a bit of difference in a few of us, but Brandon immediately went, "no." ..and I'm wondering how come they became Christians then? Man, God's power is great!

Well, that's about it. Hope you guys were touched by the sermon. Let's be responsible in the little things! Don't let your parent, God, get the blame for your behavior!
--
EDIT
Pictures! =)
  One Life - Do Something!

Oh, and this is news! I got two One Life shirts for myself, the old model and the new one for only RM15. Man, World Vision's staff's children are lucky! :D Actually, my sis only has one for RM20 cause she didn't want (?) to get a discount?

Check out the Girlies blog. (:
Sorry Jia Yu, your not in this pic cause I couldn't find a picture of you. x)

No comments: