Wednesday, August 13, 2008

one step at a time.

Hmm, it's been quite a week. Demands keep me busy. =\

However, I never miss having fun. :D

I got to watch Official Opening for the Olympics Beijing 2008. Amazing, cause I don't own a TV. Never have, never will. =) hahah. Maybe when I'm doing housekeeping. Hmm, but TV usually sucks unless you're watching this rocking Opening Ceremony. It was seriously cool. Amazing! Man, all the lighted up men. hahah. Then in the midst of lighted up men, some guys lights gave way. I couldn't help laughing when I thought how panicky he probably was. =P oh, and Caitlyn noticed that the fireworks were in the shape of a smiley face. Omg, chun wei! Well, I stopped watching once all the countries came marching out. And then, staring at those cheerleaders pitied me. They just jumped and jumped.. and jumped.. You get the point.

And a big thumbs up to the Worship Team for the 8.8.08 thingy. haha, I guess that includes me. :P Hmm, I dunno about you, I really had fun worshiping. After going up on the stage for 6 times singing, reading, etc. the stage felt quite comfortable. Of course, you still have that freaky nervous feeling that creeps up. 'Nways, we went to Dominos after for lunch and it was cool. Bee was laughing at everything and anything in the most funny way and annoying way. Hmmphh. =)

Yesterday, we had the continuation of the Basketball tournament. It was okay, kinda boring when I could be at school and doing my Science test! D: After all, I was just a sub so literally just screaming at the side. However, you guys all did well. :)

That's not all. I manage to have fun in every single way. Which is great, cause I can't really get through a day without a laugh or two. Just sitting in at Miss Cath's BM class listening to my two classic brothers making the oddest comments or talking between myself. They both try to act so smart. :P

What else? DOE is coming up. x) Really don't want to do anything, while all the rest are like, "Let's do a duet, trio, etc etc. I WANT MORE MEDALS!" hahah, okayyyahhh. Not me.

Mm, been quite a week. And finally, Wednesday is here! Woohoo! This means that tomorrow I get to wake up anytime I want, and sleep in the car. I get to camwhore with my blood related sister, as Jon puts it, and trick everyone that we're twins cause we're gonna wear matching all the time. I get run my toes through the sand, and get my hair filled with salty ocean water. Man, I just can't wait! =D

..so she's off to PENANG
Get ready for loads of pics and enjoy your school break in two days.

No comments: