Tuesday, August 5, 2008

shack your little booty, and turn all about.

Cause that's what it's all about!
--
Becka: and he is so (with a billion more oo's) hot!!
Hazel: WHAT! Did you just break someone's heart into two?!

hahaha! Becka, you are so classic. :P I can't believe you got another boyfriend. How many are you gonna go? hah, I kid.
--
Well, yesterday the camera didn't turn on and jiejie and I were ultra glad cause we finally get a new one! =) Our joy didn't last long, cause it turned on today. Mehh, sad. Hopefully we still can get a new one. I want a good quality camera for when we go to Penang! hahah.

Anyways..

teddy bear has gone all One Life-ish. hahah.

This is how it goes. I'm - now currently Jiejie is - helping out Mummy and World Vision by making more One Life bracelets for the coming exhibition in Penang. Some strings were cut too short by who knows who, and therefore cannot fit a human hand. =X So, therefore, I made a bracelet for teddybear since it is a waste of strings, and one extra bead won't be noticed. hahah. Therefore, teddybear is proudly showing off her new bracelet. *pointsup* harhars. :P

Really, I'm currently in a hyper mood. x)

Speaking of One Life, it really interesting actually. There's so many bracelets everywhere in the house. One in the toilet, on my dresser, on jie's dresser, 50 or so on the coffee table, 100+ in my room. Counting the beads, well yea. They're practically everywhere. I spilled them all over my room a few days ago; it was a disaster. =P

 Daddy: Why, the red carpet just produced a red egg!

hahah. LAMEO.

Okayy, enough of this nonsense. :d
Paullyn and I were randomly talking about hair couple of days ago. Currently, we usually talk about hair. haha. Umm, yea. And then yesterday.. I changed my hairstyle. =) Nah, I didn't cut it, not even one strand. I bet in the process a strand or two fell out, but I didn't cut it. hahah! Just decided not to have side bangs and put them in the front. Actually, that's how the lady cut it last time I had a haircut, except I kept on shoving them to the side. Now, it's super chun.


It looks better in real life, trust me. As I said.. my camera is really bad quality. hars. Mm, yea. After all, if I don't like it, or you don't, I can always change it. As I said, I didn't cut it. hahah. =)

Mhm, that's about it. I've moved to cbox so I can do HTML in my chatterbox. xD Hm, it's good to have a change once in a while. :D

No comments: