Thursday, August 7, 2008

time to set those priorities.

Mm, how many calaries do Fruit Loops contain? Man, I care so much.

Currently;
  •  tons of Home Economic assignments to do. There's this long list of food that I need to find about their nutritive value, a whole week daily meal plan, and lots of copying down of recipes. Cake, bread, pie, who knows what. Mhm, busy busy. Man, I would rather eat than cook. hahah.
  • Been suddenly put in to backup sing for the 8.8.08 thing due to the lack of singers. Grace and I were just informed today about it. And Saturday is two days away. What a short notice. In accordance with singing, both me and her will have to go up on the stage for quite a number of times to make declarations, read Scripture, and pray. Uhh, it's gonna be a busy Saturday.
  • My family vacation in Penang is coming up, and therefore I'm trying to take as many LifePAC test as possible before then. That's about three or four next week in three days, now narrowed to two. The postponed basketball tournament is next Tuesday. Talk about it, busy!
  • What else? Day of Excellence aka Excellent Day - hahah Matthew ;D - is coming up and I have no idea what to do. When I do decide what, it's just gonna make me more busy.
I don't really have to emphasis it anymore. I am busy.
For the first time in a long time, I've felt stress again. heh. So far, I've been pulling through life in total luxury, work was easy, and the demands were quite a few, but I had the time. Now, my work is driving me up the walls, science, math, language arts... EVERY SUBJECT literally. Really, I used to find it easy to do Math, Bible, LA, Home Ex. till I reached the hard and high grades. =X Preasure, for sure.

Continuing, I've learned a few things about business.

#o1. As Grace Goh said on her blog, never ever compromise your time with God. It's just the beginning of total disaster, really. Satan sees that weak point, and comes in the attack you in ways you wouldn't even imagine. I've had my part of that attacking, and I'm learning as well.
#o2. Set the priorities straight. If you need to do something more than another something, than do the one that is more important first. Trust me, I seriously don't want to do something when I could be doing something else that would be more enjoyable. However, I thought about which one was more important, and stuck to that one. It's hard, really.
#o3. Business includes don't go online! haha. I suck at that. So..

TOOTLES!

No comments: