Tuesday, September 30, 2008

one thing never changes.

oh, the disbelief yet belief in me. My feelings aren't sorted out at all.

Anyways, lots of birthday wishes, so I better start wishing. :D

Melinda Lien :)


Aghh? I look so young and different there. Definitely not a recent pic. Must take one! :( hahaha. Well, this girlfriend of mine is one quiet soul, totally. I remember she came one month after me and she and her sister would just sit, do work, get up and eat, sit and do work again. I once wondered whether they would ever fit in, but they did huh? lol. They're both still quiet and reserved, but we all love them dearly. I'm always in the Youth Hall getting help from Melinda or helping her, ahaha. Anyway, have a great year ahead of you, yea? Luvs!

Lim Weeyen! (:


I don't really have a pic of just me and him, cause we're not really that close, but we're friends. (: More like friends because of my sis, yea? *winkwink* Never mind, I shall be a good girl today and not say anything bad cause it's him birthday and he's going to be my brother............ (WOOPS!) hahaha! Okay, sorry. :P Anyway, he's a cool guy. Really considerate, gentlemanly, no actually he's more like a brother to every girl, he treats all girls very kindly. Yea, so rock on and keep being yourself and shining for God. Smilez!

So September is over and October is here. And then NOVEMBER! Smiles or sad face, I have no idea how I'm suppose to act about it. Geez. things don't have to change so often. :\

Lots of birthdays in September, what a month! :D Shoutouts to people I didn't wish... Happy birthday Isaak John and Gong Di Cheng. God bless!

And lastly, so how was the hetic-ish month of September. I'll have to say, it's been a real busy month. D.O.E, drama introduced, lots of new people, helping out Uncle Kevin and all the other odd jobs of life, I've hardly even been able to do work. Stress! Managed to do 7 books this month, and it would of been 6 if I hadn't so barely passed my Home Ex test today. I got 77 okay. Yesterday was a frantic day of finishing up all the sewing activities in the book that I didn't even get to study. And today, uncle kevin said he'll lower the passing grade since the test was so hard. To rub it in, my sis said she got a 90+. Like, hello genius. hahah.

And I learned that God's timing is perfect. Amazing how he teaches me all these things, in ways I can't even explain it to you. I'll probably write it in my personal diary so I can refer to it when I retrack. hehehes. oh, speaking of he..he..'s. Was at drama practice and Weeyen (aka Saul) had this line.. "He...he...told me..." And weeyen literally went hehe because he thought he was suppose to laugh, not stammer. It was funny.

Okay, last joke then I'll stop. Yesterday was sitting in the corner at Melissa's place with Jason annoying us again (He told Uncle Kevin he was trying to annoy us even more since we were already annoyed) and Calvin asking Melissa with help. So Melissa was reading her Bible and it's a precious moments so it has all these pictures of the adorable boys and girls, lol? Then... Calvin saw this picture of a boy and a sheep.

Calvin eh, what happen to his face? (indicating the boy's face)
Melissa absently. I dunno.
Hazel ermm, that's his hair you know..
Calvin looks again. OOHHH, I SEEEE.

It was so hilarious okay. We were all laughing for ages a bit too loudly. Calvin later on went, "his hair is too round lah."

And today, I got cake on my face. It all started with Weeyen putting it on my sister. And what more, we weren't even sitting at the same table as themm, and it caught and the cake-on-face business came over to our table. First, Raquel put it on Zoe. And then Zoe and Miss Cath were trying to put it on me, but I was stopping them, quite well okay. Till Raquel ran over and smeared it all over my cheek. We literally RAN to the toilet with Raquel chasing us with cake. In the toilet, Zoe and I, "Arghhh, I'm going to get pimples!!" lolz.

Kay, I shall flee and do my precious Math. xP

No comments: