Thursday, October 2, 2008

don't mess with her.

I wanna scream shout jump around... cause she is hyper.
And the next moment, I'll be depressed. :\

 
Really, I don't understand my own self.

Anyways, vacation is that regular old boring time that I have no idea how I survive it, but I do and it'll be over soon and I should be glad and etc. etc. I'm sitting here using the comp when I'm suppose to be doing a Math Self Test, and I'm in the middle a problem.. and yes, being a very bad girl. muahaha. The problem is hard okay, I am having the most difficult time figuring it out. Woo - and I just solved it. Wasn't functioning then, obviously. Guess what, I'm on 910. Oh the gleee, I'm going into 10th grade!!

One grade closer to graduating. :D Can't wait to get out of 'high school'. I can't actually believe I'm in high school because I'm still suppose to be in Middle school and only move on to high school next NEXT year, but being ahead, I've been in high school for 1 year already. Man, I feel so old or something. Getting back to the part that I can't wait to get out, it's not that I hate GRC or something, just eager to move on? I dunno, my moods alter extremely fast... you must bear with me.

Okayyah, I really outta um, finish the self test and then go do something productive. :) hahah. Have a great weekend yea. Wait, it isn't even weekend yet. Woops.

No comments: