Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009.

Firstly, cause I've been busyy! :P So sorry for the late one. Anyway. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHABETAA! :) Thanks for being that great friend you were, and still are, even if I hardly see you these days D: You never fail to understand me and scold me for not telling you. heh. :) Loveya!

Anndddd, it's 2000 + 9 already. :P that's just so freaky, cause reality takes a long time to settle in with me. hahaha, I don't kid. :)

Ready to rewind? Thenn, a step into the futuree. :D
1st to 3rd picture - First days of 2008
4th and 5th - Silas! :)
6th and 7th - Cross Country Race, that I didn't have to run! :D
8th to 10th - Sports Fiesta : cheerleading, A&W. :P
11th and 12th - Party Day, vacation.
13th - Celine's birthday, Bee's party. (:
14th to 16th - Practice for DOE
17th - DOE x)
18th - Kuantan
19th - Penang
20th - Zoe and Melissa's farewell / slumber :)
21st to 22nd - Award's Night
23rd to 26th - Last Day of School
27th - Zoe's and mine birthday party
28th to 29th - Zoe's farewell trip to the Airport. D:
29th - Sunbeam's camp. :)
30th - Christmas parteyyy.
31st to 35th - Christmas!

Well, it's been a blast of a year. Filled with fun, adventure, different experiences, and hard work - thankyou very muchi. :P Really enjoyed myself, and learned a lot more valuable lessons in life. For one thing, I've learned to stand my sister's annoyingness, scoldings, etc, instead of bursting. HEH. I'm looking forward for next year though, cause my mentor said I'll understand when I'm 15, wakaka. Almost there.

Oh, and I planned my entire 3 years schedule for my work, forgive me I can be so organized sometimes. :D Graduate when I'm 17! Grade 12. :) No stress. I can't stretch my work to make it last a year longer, so thus, I kinda HAVE TO graduate when I'm 17. :) But, I'm glad, no complains. I'll be finished 10th grade by the end of this year. &&, I have 82 books to do this year. wahahaha, I need full consentration.

Other than work, looking forward to retreats, vacations, camps. More dancing, cheer! :P One Life is coming back, for your information, and will tour Malaysia again. Different stories, weee! :) I'll probably be able to follow it somewhere different this time, wishing, hoping, prayer! This year, I followed it to Penang and had vacation there. x) And birthdays, parties, slumbers, funnn.

And totally resting in God's arms and doing exactly what he's telling me to do. He's told me things he wants me to do, and I'm not resisting. And letting Him lead me through this year, for He is alwasy faithful.

..but lastly, I want to be myself, and only me. I wanna conquer that this year. It's so hard for me not to care about others think, living up to people's standards, and trying to be the person I'm meant to be, when I should just BE the person I already am and let God shape and mold me. This year, I'll conquer that. :)

Welll, to round it off, I'm excited! :D

&& A Very Berry Happy New Year!
cause today will soon be gone ~

No comments: