Friday, January 16, 2009

I'd do anything to get youu back.

I wanna be that history maker. (:

So, the first 2 weeks of school are already over and it seems like everything's almost settled in and the routine of life is set again. But, I still can't wait for the ups and downs and exciting turns I'll be taking this year.

But, to cover up for the first two weeks of school...

a lot of work done. Feeling accomplished, 5 test already. 3 more to go. Take note, Miss Catherine. ;P

..tons of reports. I'm a very organized person, have this long list of reports and activities I have to do, and the date for when I should finish them by. So far, so good. :)

a new Bible study, new experiences. :)

Rubik's cube, lovee.

a new shape. Seal. :P

Home Economics, interior decorating and symbols!

Biking. =)

Charms, necklaces, Z's, memories.

We rock your socks off with our hygiene. :P

Chimes, my darls.

&, lastly but not least. Friends. :)
Old friends, new ones, and strengthened ones.

Its been a rad start of a blast of a year. :P Keep tuned.

PS; true Narnia fans know exactly what I mean when I refer to the DLF. :) Let's see how great a Narnia fan you are. ;)

No comments: