Sunday, January 11, 2009

You, me, my friends.

Yea, I know I'm weird. x) Just made my blog public again. Well, now that it has been private for a while, I won't be having so many random visits anymore. Which, is a good thing.

Err, well. Yesterday, we went to Taman Pertanian. A last minute thing, cause I was dead bored, and therefore, forced my dad to entertain me. HEH. We went there for like 1 hour. xD It was fun thoughh. The swimming pool was renovated so it was much nicer. ooh, but the bike I choose. It was so irritating. Eeekk. And we had gone a little way already so I was lazy to go back and get another one. And all our butts are sore, probabaly from the lack of biking.

I'm definitely missing staying in the country with a bike of my own and horses I can see everyday. Old times. =X I miss Jonah, and M&M, andd err. whoever else. And seeing moose. Just having a nice, big lawn of grass where my sis and I can bike all over, and eat sweet grass, climb trees, etc. I'm an outdoor person, and I hate cities. Must say more, I miss my Maine.

But anyhow, I think I'm learning to love Malaysia too. Definitely lovee shopping now, which was like torture to me before. HEH. And air conditioning is a MUST here. But, then again, you never needed that, or wanted it, in ice-cold Maine. :P

Well, 2nd week of school starts tmr.. and I'm not looking forward to it. Currently, sick with a stuffed and running nose, a sore throat, and cough. :\ Naadaa. Not nice. But anyways.

P.S. I went to Toy-R-Us today to buy my original 3 X 3 Rubik's and the price was raised to RM27. It was RM20, ishhuu. =\ I want sales! Can come fast? :]

No comments: