Tuesday, March 24, 2009

&whatnot.

'Ello, adorables. :)
  • My sister braided my hair on Sunday in 7 french braids all the way down, totally rad. It only took her 1 and a half hours, that is short btw.
  • Now, its currently very messy. hahah. I'll take out tomorrow morning and have curly hair. Wonderful much. I love curly hair. :D
  • I officially left my History book at home today. That makes #1 record for forgetting a book. I have never done that! x)
  • I was searching meanings for names and searched 'Hazel' and 'Hazelle' came up. Sounds cool. :)
  • The name 'Jonathan' and 'Matthew' have the same meaning. Freaky eh?
  • I am not searching for name meanings for fun! Its called a research aka. assignment and it has something to do with Language Arts.
  • Speaking of LA, 1001 is totally pathetic. I'm going SO slow.
  • I keep procrastinating my observation of children. =X
  • I came to the conclusion that Malaysian are missing out of a lot. #1, baseball. #2, girls never do anything interesting with their hair. It just goes up, or down. D:
  • I would really like it if someone could honestly tell me what s/he thinks of me. But then again, I wouldn't tell anyone either.
And I have been currently very random, with very random moods. :P

No comments: