Friday, March 6, 2009

Just so you know.

Well, I baked yesterday. :) Due to my stupid PSM, I was really random/crazy, etc. Had a back ache and stomach ache, going crazy. Result = heart shaped cookies.

Before;

After;

They didn't turn out all that well except one because my sister didn't destroy it. In the middle of it baking, she suddenly goes, "they're too flat!" and sets off to make it look less flat. All she did was make my poor hearts look like they were holes inside. D:

Anyway, the weeks been okay. Bee is hilarious to talk to. Number 1, her dog got run over and they only discovered the dog after a few days. Omg, and it's blind and was in their driveway. =X What'the. She felt bad after we were screaming at her. Hahaha. Number 2, Roanne is so adorable.

Omg, love! I want. :P

Number 3, due to my PMS (I tell you, it sucks!), bee and I were like screaming at each other today, broke Esther's blanko tape thingy and spent the next 30mins in deep silence trying to fix it. It didn't work. HEH. But, anyway. After a while, I get angry again, start screaming, and then in the middle of our arguement, we break out laughing. 3 minutes later, I'm sad. Aghhh, I tell you. It drives me crazy!

Conclusion of the week: Guys are so fortunate.

Well, random things about this week: At PE, went to play Basketball, backed out of the 20 push ups (who knows how, we girls rock!) and washed the guys do them. ;P After that, did 2 "suiciders" - yes, only two! Thank gosh. Haven't done them for ages but in the Master's House, we used to do 5 at least. But, we should do them every week, it'll be so good for us. x)

And today, there was this sulfuric acid experiment thingy that I was forced to go and watch. I have to say, Science is never interesting. At all. Aghh. =X

Well, I'm friggin' trying to multitask here so taataa for now. Got some passwords to figure out and blogs to update. You go, "what?" hahah. :P

No comments: