Friday, March 20, 2009

super high powers!

We baked...

.. a superbly big chocolate chip cookie. Hmm, yummy!

Had an extremely long lunch mainly consisting of talking, talking, talking... about? You know what. LOOOL. Example: my fist kiss is stolen, and I'm not kidding. :P

Basically, I told her my secret and she told the whole world. =X

Started acting macho, protecting the house from the inside out. Raquel got freaked out cause she though someone banged on our door really hard, but actually it was just a door slamming. :P

Made our own dinner, breakfast, and lunch. It was totally rad. :) Baked chicken and potatoes with sour cream and chives and bacon, pancakes from scratch, and pizza. Delicious! :D

Watched What a Girl Wants :) We were all sitting on the couch, Raquel beside me, and I was holding a cup of water. When the scene happen when they both fell into the water, I put my cup down so hard into my lap laughing, that water splashed all over me and Raquel. Terribly realistic.

Next day, they wanted to go swimming, so I went down and snapped pictures for them but they had other ideas. I had to be in the pic too. :P loool. Thus, see how composed I am compared to them. xD

More of their picture ideas. Practically, by the time they were done, my shorts were wet. =)

.. moved on the playground. :)

What more? We have super HIGH powers! :D

But honestly,
they're insane..

.. and I'm awesome. As simple as that. ;P

No comments: