Sunday, April 19, 2009

Back to Basics

Just.do.it.

The week's been blasting at top speed, and I can't believe its over. It hasn't actually been terrible, but it was trying, and I learned a lot more out of a week than you would of expected. Well, all in all, I survived? :P

Tuesday, the 14th.
 Elijah came over, we baked pizza and pototao wedges, played lincoln logs, ate dinner, and headed off to the playground. Awesome fun, except I was trying to study for a Science test that night and it was hard. Oh well, I passed that test with a high grade so yea.

Spot the Science book if you can. ;)

I mananged to catch him after a long time of him chasing me cause he was utterly convinced that I was subjected to chasing? hahaha.

Wednesday, the 15th.
I spend the whole day stressing, making birthday cards, letting out the stress on Jon, and helping Isaac in LA critical essays. Was darn tired and really wish I could just sleep all the way till the next day or totally devastate, but sadly, I had French. I honestly dreaded it, and to make things more unfair, my sister's class got canceled so she enjoyed herself at home baking and watching a movie, while I, got my head messed up with French conjugations. Not a nice day.

Friday, the 17th.
Hardly did any work in the morning cause Bee was in no mood to work, and when she isn't in the mood, I can't get anything done either so we talked about girl stuff and it was real interesting, hahaha. :D Had prayer meeting at 12, Jon starts convicting us all again - he really should become a preacher, ahemm. :P  Ate lunch with Tetsuo, Keiffer and gang which is unusual, but I like being unique. :) We were arguing about whether my chicken rice was green or yellow. Heheh.

Grooming class was terrible. I mean, she keeps on emphasizing on our posture but she herself isn't standing the way she asked us too. And the way proper ladies are suppose to stand really kills. Its like, you support your whole weight on right leg, ouchh.

Chapel, and the boys got hold of my camera. ;)

They were obsessed with taking pictures of their shoes. :)


Then, Raquel and I got hold of the cam, and thus!

=)

Well, that was my Friday. Went to French - this time my sister had classes too - and learned my numbers and months and seasons. :) It was, for once, easy.

Saturday, the 18th.
Talked to Bee in French on MSN. It was hilarious. :P


And watched this. I'll rate it 8/10. It was extremely real, the scenes of the slum and stuff were, according to Mom, really vivid. She's been to India before so yea. Jalim has such a likable character. :)

Sunday, the 19th.
Not feeling that wonderful. Have a headache, sore throat, and running nose. Well, went to church and then to Kenny Rogers Roasters for lunch. (: Scrumptious pasta and salad and chicken. I brought my camera but didn't even capture anything. :P

Well, thats about it. Hopefully next week I'll live by the moment and enjoy life. :)

No comments: