Tuesday, May 12, 2009

there will always gonna be another mountain...

.... I'm always gonna want to make it move. :)

Well, ready for a real long update? My life has been full of baking. :D Its fun. except my sis always screams at me cause everything has to be done her way. But i wouldn't even bother baking unless she mentions it. It just isn't really my thing.

 Coconut Cream Pie. :)

Baked Apples. :)

Orange cupcakes. :)

And Grace bought this fabulous yarn for me from Europe (not sure which part), but its awesomee!


I started crocheting something awesome, I promise youuuu, but it didn't get very far and its in a bag under the sofa. :P Hahah, I can knit, crochet, cross-stitch - everything - perfectly well, it just isn't my type. x) It will get done eventually. During the June holidays maybe. Its too awesome - I can't let you in on the secret.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Went out to this unique mamak store in Section 17 or SS2, can't remember which - my sense of direction doesn't even exist. Had an Mango Ice blended and I love you, soo delicious. Its a drink by the way. My sis ordered a Napoleon which was a sausage rolled up with ham and chicken.


And I ordered a pizza dragon. :)

YUM!

That store is pop-uuuu-larrr. Hahah, the owner of the store is filthy rich, he has this huge jeep that he drove up real proudly and I didn't take a picture of it. Didn't think of doing so till I was gone. :P

Went to Tesco and then to Metrojaya for shopping. Wanted to buy this super cool blouse but it was like RM70, so like forget it. Hahah, I did go try it on and stuff, but the pic was rushed.


Monday, May 11, 2009

 Did an art project. =)
Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Birthday, Tetsuo. :D
Thanks for being the one who drags me up to lunch,
getting me to eat before I get gastric, buying me ice creams,
helping me with Art, and everything else. 
You're a great friend. :)

Till I write again.. just wanna wish the May babies an awesome birthday.
  • 13th - Gilbert
  • 15th - Katelyn
  • 15th - Fai
  • 16th - Uncle Kevin's :)
  • 19th - Brenda
  • 22nd - Lyd =)
  • 26th - Brandon Tan

No comments: