Monday, June 29, 2009

It seems very necessary that I blog often these days.

My Zozo is growing up! :D But, then again, my condolence. To the fullest. Welcome to teenager's torture. :P And I so don't believe you're as tall as Bee, but we shall see. :) SOON!

Well, I got to talk to her on the phone yesterday. Its been ages since I've heard her voice, like at least 3 months, maybe less, cause she used to call me. I couldn't even recognize her voice cause I wasn't sure whether it was her cousins or her. :P And no, for the thousandth time, she does not have an accent. (P/s. Everyone's been asking me that, Zoe.)

I passed that horrid French test by the lowest grade ever, but at least I passed. My teacher kept insisting that everyone had gotten 'tres bien' grades, and then I look at my results and I'm like, "Yea riiightt." It was 63% and passing mark is 50%. But, I'm glad I passed!

Tomorrow, there a futsal tornament that will occupy my whole day and make me get into a bad mood by the end of the day! But, thankfully, I escaped from playing and will be doing first aid. Tres tres bien. At least I don't have to waste my whole day chasing after a ball which I'll never get, and can seat myself in the corner, entertain myself with the camera, do some school work, and and get entertained by girl's screaming at the ball and guys showing off. What to do, we are humans. :P But I much rather prefer girls acting girls then guys showing off. :P

On the other hand, I have the most idiotic bet with Isaac, its too stupid for words. :P But what to do when guys are just plain smart. :)

I have a billion and one assignments to do, its so terribly hard to work while sitting beside Bee, but I get her to do tons and tons of work. :P She finished a Math book in one week. :) So proud of my honey bee. But, pretty soon if I don't get myself disciplined, I'm gonna start burning midnight oil. =\

I can't wait to graduate. It seems such great fun to plan your future, what college you want to go to, what to study, getting enough credits, etc. I've counted, and once I finally get out of school, I'll have 20 credits from my plain 5 subjects, 3 credits from Home Ex, Art, and Health/Health Quest, plus 2 credits from French. Thus, 25 credits. For what do I need so much?

P/s. Jon's probably on the plane at this moment. Or, back already. :) You have no idea how much I miss him. I have no idea what I shall do when he goes to college. *shakes head* ;)

WHAT'S UP? CAMP? Here I comeee. :) 4 more days.

No comments: