Saturday, November 7, 2009

so yesterday.

  • I love my  French nails . Its so pwettty. :D
  • Its been not a nice week. Hardly did ANY work. I like to be honest and frank, and when I mean none.. yeaa. Hardly none.
  • Went to 1U with the "youngsters" to watch a movie and help the helpless boys get shirts and slacks. Youngsters because I'll be the oldest again. ;) And I know, I am such a good big sister.
  • So, there was 6 of us and 5 of us were around 5 feet 2 inches in height and suddenly 1 is like taller than all of us by like 8 inches. :O 
  • Joel's shirt is so nicee. :D I am so proud of myself for finding him such a handsome/HOT outfit. :)
  • Ties are cool. I'm obsessed with learning how to tie one now. However, I have no tie to try on. If I ask my daddy for a tie, he'll go like, "FOR WHAT?" O.o
  • Started on the Award's Night backdrop yesterday. Its going good. Next Monday I'll be doing some serious BLACK painting.
  • I hope poor Sarah gets better.
  • Today I was like all coughing and spluttering, my throat hurts so bad. D: I totally strained it on Thursday, singing for 3 hours straight. And then yesterday. D:
  • I have a headache now. D: 
  • I can't go out any more for the whole month of November and possibly December. D: I gave up my birthday treat for today, but it was fun so I don't regret it. :)
  • I need to start arranging Jon's Christmas party so he'll stop rubbing it into my face that I didn't invite him to come with us today.
And I finally experienced this myself, and am pleased to announce that... BOYS ARE SO HELPLESS WHEN THEY SHOP. If it hadn't been for me, they would just be.. walking around aimlessly, not sure what to do or what to buy.

Anyway, here's the account of what happen. I arrived late. :) I promised myself I'll do a ST before I go, so that delayed me alot. Got there, walked around aimlessly till we ended up going to Waffle World. When we walk around, Joel is sure to say, "Where are we going?" every five minutes. At Waffle World, we all took a long time to order, and the longest time to do all the math for the bill. ;) Oh, and Joel btw, got pretty high because he DRANK the leftover maple syrup and ate kitkats and sugar. Like immediately after drinking maple syrup he went high... highfiving with Andrew about.. Malaysian food.

Oh, and we visited Topman and forced Joel to wear this pink tee. So he takes this pink tee, and starts walking to the changing room when the guy who works there comes up to him and says...
GUY oh no. I think you need a LARGE.
JOEL Are you trying to insult me?
GUY Yeaa.. I think LARGE would do good on you.
HAHAHAHA. We were all like, laughing. Then, we shoved him into the changing room, but he kept coming out unchanged. Ish. But the pink tee did look good on him. :) And Joel's not LARGE, he's just so nice, big, poke-able, and polite.

Then we were on the way to the cinema when Quel and Vickie wanted to go ride those animal cart thing that goes around the whole floor. OMG right? I have pictures.. which will come. In another post. But they never got to finish their ride becausee we were late for the movie.

Ry, Vickie, Quel, and I went into the movie first while Andrew and Joel bought popcorn and drinks. They got a free bag, which btw, Joel carried his stuff in like a sissy. :D Hahah, so we were sitting there when we heard Joel's voice. He was like, A, B, C, D, E, F.......... and walked straight pass our row. ;)

Movie was alright. Very funny. After movie, we separated to go shopping. I went with the guys causee.. they are helpless. :P Went to Parkson, G2000, Kitschen, etc. Met up with the girls, went to Cold Storage. Got separated from Ry and Vickie. Oh, Vickie did some amazing shopping in like 40 minutes. After Cold Storage, we were on our way to Jusco but well, when you shop with girls, you get delayed. Went to Aunt Annie's, bumped into Tommy and Gilbert. Went to Inqbox. Went to Padini Authentics. Finally arrived in Jusco. ;P

Found a nice shirt for Joel. :) Hm, slacks was a different story. I gave him a 30 - too small. 31 - also too small. 32 - STILL too small. wth?! Got him a 34 - too big. OMG. Hahah, finally found a nice 33 size slacks that were pretty cheap. I am such an awesome bigger sister, I know.

After that, Ry and I seriously needed to go to the toilet. :P Sent Quel home, visited Mr. Toilet Bowl, went into Toys R Us, checked out the Rubik's Cube. 360! :D Hm, then we went down to the Tie Shop were we found the perfect tie for Ryan. Hahaha. We screwed up like a billion times trying to tie it. :P Thus started my serious obsession of I SO WANNA KNOW HOW TO TIE A TIE. ;) It shall be in my wishlist.

Well, I can't wait for Award's Night. :) Although it will be rather sad seeing them all graduate and after a while of vacation, I will want school.. I still can't wait. ;)

P/s. Happy burpday, Jia Yu and Mr. Nicholas.

No comments: