Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Where Rainbows End


Happy Birthday Mel. :D


You've been an awesome friend. I'm glad I've known you for 2 years already. Even if you're in Australia, we still are pretty close eh? Well, je t'aime beaucoup.


Gosh, I need to spazz. :D

#o1. I finished all my goals today, in school. :) After lunch and taking a Science LPT, I totally stoned at my desk. But I'm so happy. I manage to finish all my goals every single day and I've done 12 LPTs already. wheee.

#o2. Ryan supposedly moved real close to my house, when I just discovered that actually, it isn't that close. -.= But anyhow, we shall be carpooling sometimes and dropping by at each others houses often, hm? :D

#o3. Kat and I will be worship leading this week for chapel and I'm really praying hard that God will come and meet us. Cause without Him, we could do a perfect job playing and singing, but it'll be an epic failure. Period.

#o4. Joel is supposed to talk to the new girls. However, he keeps on backing out of it due to his UN-awesomeness. I mean right, I've talked to the new boys. And I'll even accompany him to go talk to the new girls.  Ahem, Jo. I am not letting you escape from this one. ;)

#o5. I just realized that I gave Jo number 4. He shall be happy.

#o6. My current addiction(s) are the song I'm Not Cool by Scott with the weird last name and the book Where Rainbows End. Definitely a book that you can't put down once you've started.

#o7. I feel like my life is an endless cycle. Just a day ago, I was sitting at my desk feeling like my life was just a continuous cycle - 5 or 6 goals, studying for test, taking test, eat, sleep, and repeat. I can't wait for some sort of amazing excitement.

#o8. Number 8 is a nice number. Thus, the last numbered item. Haha. Till later, tchao for now. Off to read and craze over how stupid Alex and Rosie are when it's pretty obvious they were made for each other. :)

P/s. I love you.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Merci pour le souhait d'anniversaire, Hazel. Je vais te manque tellement. Je t'aime aussi! :')

PS/ J'ai utilisé Google Translate pour this. Je souhaite que mon français était ce bien. :P

hazelchazel said...

Oh lala, je n'ai utilisé Google Translate pour translate ce. Je comprehend. :D Mon français n'est pas mal.

De rien. Tu vas me manquer trop.

joel said...

LOL. YAYYY. NUMBERR 4!! :D :D :D awesomeness. I DIDN'T HAVE THE CORRECT... TIMING to talk to them. :)