Sunday, February 7, 2010

communication

Hey y'all. :D Just to keep you updated, Lyd has safely arrived in LONDON. :) She says its freezing. djsdhaks. Makes you hate Malaysian weather all the more eh? We've been SMSing each other, only RM0.20 each. :P She will be taking off from there @1240 hours, our time. Then, she should be arriving in Boston, MA around early tomorrow morning, our time yet again.

Anyhow, trips to the airport are absolutely boring. I plugged in my MP3 and slept practically the whole way there. Checking in baggage took a really short time, surprisingly. We ate @Mary Brown, don't ever eat there. Its not that bad, but not good either.

Just for your information, I didn't get sentimental. hahaha.
j(o.o)el says:
DID IT GET ALL EMOTIONAL WHEN YOU SENT OFF YOUR SISTER? cos i've seen that before. everyone cries and says goodbye even though it's only for a while. :P
ahh, pfftt. Jo is so understanding. ;)

After sending her off, we headed to 1U. The place was crowded. Stuffed. Red everywhere. Cats as deco, which, I observed, didn't have EYES. I'm serious. There were only eyebrows. Oh, super intimidating, I tell you. And their paws moved up and down realllyyy slowly. I honestly didn't understand why people wanted to take pictures with them. =.=

Well, my dad and I had a successful shopping trip. Although shopping with guys in general can seriously be hard. They don't give you an opinion. And if they do, you don't know whether its a GOOD one. Cause, basically, they aren't girls.

Anyway, I bought clothes from FOS and M&S, shoes from Summit, ate @Kenny Rogers and bought myself one beautiful smelling tea egg. Yum yum. <3

Arrived home, and watched this:


For the second time. :) Its a really good movie. Apparently, its created by 40 homeschoolers! Hmm. Although some parts of the acting is rather fake, the plot and everything is good. Overall, I'll give it an 8/10. Trust me, once you watch it, you'll be motivated to be like Rachel. To keep your heart pure and fresh. And to find a guy as patient as Caleb!

Indeed, what you believe determines what you will do.

So now the house is oh-so-very quiet without Mommy and Chech. Although, generally I make all the noise. Haha. I have a lot of housework to do, and work to catch up on. Why? Cause I totally procrastinated on Friday. D: Okay, not totally.

Oh, do you wanna know something which is good and bad at the same time? I weigh only 38 kgs. Aka 83 lbs. Gosh, yes. You can.. scream, or however you show surprise. I'm SO underweight! D: The difference between my sister's and my weight is 9 kg. :O Haha! Jo gave me 5 tips on how to become fat. He could only think up of 2 though. xD

j(o.o)el says: OKAY. I GIVE YOU FIVE TIPS TO BECOMING FAT
j(o.o)el says: STUFF YOUR FACE WITH ICE CREAM!
hazelchazel™ says: HAHAH
j(o.o)el says: DON'T EXERCISE!
hazelchazel™ says: FIRST. how tall are you?
j(o.o)el says: ermm..
j(o.o)el says: i don't know.
j(o.o)el says: :P
hazelchazel™ says: DON'T EXERCISE?!
hazelchazel™ says: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH.
hazelchazel™ says: I HAVE TO EXERCISE. I AM NOT GETTING FLABBY D:
j(o.o)el says: HAHAHAHA
j(o.o)el says: I'M FLABBY AND HAPPY!
j(o.o)el says: :D
hazelchazel™ says: WTH.

I definitely need ways on how to gain weight but not grow in WIDTH at the same time. AHAHAH.

I think that was a long enough post. For now, tchao. :)

No comments: