Saturday, April 24, 2010

I really don't care.

♥ I like my new template. Don't you? :)
♥ My sister has this wacko plan for her birthday. And she said I was crazy. =.=
♥ 98% on my Math test, yeah. :D
♥ I like my Essentials of Communication book. It's not too hard, not too easy. &you actually learn something from it.
♥ Well, so I thought that I liked it. (Refers to above.) Till I took the LPT, and it was 7 pages long with one page entirely an ESSAY that I had to write. :O
♥ I still like it, however. ;P
♥ Boh tea with milk and plenty of sugar is to die for.
♥ I can't wait for school camp. :)
♥ HSM3
♥ Ice skatinggg.

Oh yippee for shallow points about my week. You wanna really know how my week went?
#1. I experienced a whole new definition of stress.
#2. I got ulcers as a result of that stress.
#3. I'm all jumbled up.
#4. I don't know what to do.
#5. I want to skip school for an entire week, but as my schedule is so tight, I can't even skip it for a day!
#6. Teasing is the least of my worries.
#7. Skyping is intimidating.
#8. I want to be invisible.

No comments: