Friday, April 30, 2010

taking chances


Love is giving someone


the power to break your heart


but trusting them not to


--
This week, has been crazzyyy. Seriously. Its like, so many things happened in just the short spam of one week. Actually, I just can't wait till May 14th comes and then.. hopefully things will settle down quite a bit after that.

Speaking of May 14th...


Taming the Tiger with Tony Anthony. If you got one of these fliers, you do not want to read the back. Worse English ever, its terrible! :O Haha, but I'm sure it'll be a great event, even if the English did turn me off.


GRC Camp 2010 - give me a drumroll. I am soo excited. Its going to be possibly my last school camp for my highschool life, so that gives you a good enough reason why you should come. *Ahem cough Raquel cough Bee coughh* To find out what SOAR stands for... come for camp. :)

Both are events you so don't want to miss. (Although I am missing one.) Yea, so get your lazy bum of that seat and make sure you're coming. :D

After those two events pass, hopefully I'll get some peace.

My progress of work for the month of April has diminished. I try not to blame myself cause it really doesn't matter. My mom constantly tells me to slow down and my sister says I work too hard. Plus, I realized that quality is much more important than quantity. However, my progress chart (yes, the green paper with all the stickers) remains a sight of admiration. :P

I'm not really sure if I love my life, but I did learn in Philippians chapter 4 to be content no matter what. I'm not gonna let business, stress, and activities rob my contentment. After stating that...

Yea, I still love life. :)

No comments: