Friday, May 7, 2010

this world keeps on spinning faster.

I heart ♥ ♥ Lady Antebellum. :)

Its been another crazy week. Visited the Broga campsite last Thursday. It was pretty fun yet not. I felt pretty sick, almost got gastric because we had a late lunch, and worked hard in the car.



Leap. Of. Faith. :)


Due to that visit, I became extremely behind in my tight schedule and worked my butt off today. I basically did 14 pages of Math, 10 pages of Essentials of Communication, a LA ST, and some Bible.

I'm not exactly sure which day of the week I should be looking forward to nowadays. Cause once its weekends, I'm like, "Oh great, now I can catch up in my work." and then I tire out myself more than on the weekdays.

Well, I'll just work extra hard this weekend, and then next: CAMP. :D

Time flies way too fast.

2 comments:

Zoe said...

Ahahaha, hi Hazel! :D
did you comment on my livejournal?
The answer is that i probably update my tumblr more. :)

Camp looks funnnn! I wish i could go D:

hazelchazel said...

Yess, I did comment on your livejournal. I am so brilliant, no? :P

I AM SO EXCITED FOR CAMP, AND I REALLY WISH YOU COULD GO TOO. D: Remember last camp at Broga when we looked like twins? :)