Friday, June 4, 2010

pies, quiche, and tarts.

No words can describe how thankful I am for school holidays. :) :) I don't actually hate school, but it gets pretty stupid sometimes. So yeaa, give me a 'yippeee' for the 2 week holidays! :D

Today was the usual, messy, party day where I had to cut cake, watermelon (some smart person brought an entire watermelon - uncut), and run around cleaning up people's messes. We had some short speeches about our supervisors and sang 'One Voice'. I think it went very well considering that we only had one practice.

I also labored 3 hours yesterday to bake my delicious lemon tarts that were a total success. Shoo yummyy. But those 3 hours were like, a lot of time consumed so therefore, I shall stick to my policy - only bake when necessary.

Well, this is a short update just to keep you content that I do update my blog. I'm off for Fraser's Hill tomorrow, so when I get back, I'll update about it with plenty of pictures. :D

Time to paint my nails, wear a summer dress, and put those shades on - cause its SUMMER TIME. :)

No comments: