Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 7: 2100 =)


Be the fire in my heart


Be the wind in these sails


Be the reason that I live


Jesus, be the center.


I am happy to tell you that I finally reached the target of 2000, exceeding it by 100. Now I'm finally feeling smart. Looks like all that studying actually did help. :D I still have a million vocab words and haven't reached "G" yet. :P Decided to stop going by alphabets, so starting today, I shall be studying an assorted lettered bunch of words.

College Board, my faithful companion in this whole crazy process of college preparation, has reminded me of something I didn't want to know.


18 days, are you kidding me?


Like Sarah said, when you were younger in a lower grade, you had lots of time to use the computer and chat with your friends. And then, as you grow older, you still want that same amount of time for chatting, but evidently, reality doesn't allow such exceptions. I think it's utterly unfair because not only do I have limited socializing nowadays, but I also have to cut down a lot of my time in front of the computer. (It's easier to do so when you're on a fb fast. ;] )

However, it's especially difficult when you're in the middle of a totally interesting conversation with a friend you haven't talked to in ages. (Like I am now.) I mean, there's so much to catch up on. And then he goes, "brb". =.= SO LIKE MATTHEW.


Essay to be written, and remembering the dreaded number of 18, I'd better get going.

No comments: