Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 9: Unstoppable


Shout it from the rooftop


Write it on the skyline


#o1. Numbers are essentially important these days. For one thing, I am counting down a lot lately. 6 more days till my Facebook fast is over. 11 more days till the dreaded test date. 13 days till I start school again. 19 days till the birthday. :) 30 days till Thanksgiving/Award's Night/release of SAT scores. 1 month+ till Zoe and Mel's return and The Voyage of the Dawn Treader comes out. And well, if you really want to count further, a little more than half a year and I'm off to my beloved America.

#02. Just finished writing an essay about "The Pursuit of Happiness" which I think is my best written essay so far. :) We shall see what the English teacher aka Daddy says when he reads it later on. But it seems cogent, coherent, and all those nice describing words.

#o3. Next Degree's birthday bash went okay. Got to see Justine, Tommy, and Matthew so that makes it a big thumbs up. Worship was pretty good, found a group of God-fearing, wonderful girls with whom I prayed with. :) The lipstick thing was ingenious, it was so awesome-sauce to see bee's red nose and lips. With the whiskers. HAHA. Oh, did I mention I totally lovee Yunnie's naturally curly hair. It's like a doll's hair, shoo pwettyyy.

#o4. I'm still on my crazy soccer spree. USWNT play Haiti coming October 28th for the World Cup qualifications. After that they meet Guatemala and Costa Rica. USMNT will travel to South Africa for the game on November 17th. MLS season just finished, with LA the Western Champions. :) They will play against Seattle in the playoffs. Carlos Bocanegra got injured, but not to worry, St. Etienne are still doing wonderful. As for Borussia Monchengladbach - Michael Bradley, show 'em whatcha got.

#o5. Just found out I need to submit in my ASU application as soon as possible so I can access information concerning scholarships, letters of recommendations, and personal essay. Waiting for the Dad to come home and give me the green light, as well as the magic card. :P

#o6. Today marks Practice Test #16. Finished my sister's old book. Got the highest score ever. :) I'm feeling quite prepared. Science is figuratively killing me, and I should go tackle that right now. So till later, goodbye lovelies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just looking for this data for some time. Right after 6 hours of continuous Googleing, at last I got it in your web page. I wonder what's the lack of Google strategy that don't rank this type of informative sites in leading of the list. Normally the leading websites are full of garbage.