Monday, December 27, 2010

say hello to the first anniversary

I am proud to say, I've just renewed my domain name, meaning this website has been here for exactly a year (as of December 25th, yes! www.hazelchazel.com is a Christmas baby!) Sorry if you guys were having a little trouble accessing this site, and ending up at an odd white, red, and green website that shows weird search related items such as Breaking Glass, Hazel Show, Hazel DVD, and Hazel Contact. I apologize, it kept on slipping off the tip of my brain to renew this domain. I trust that, if you're reading this, you've accessed the website. :)

Anyhow, Christmas this year was quiet, simple, and sweet. :) Which was good enough for me, for who needs loud, fancy Christmases when you've got joy, love, and presents! :P Plus, to top that all off, I had three scrumptious meals. Lots of smiles. :)

So this is just a quick note to all those who are going through major transitions in their lives. Jon Teh, I hope you're surviving. :P Michelle, all the best in Australia. Do your best in everything you do, and God will be there to help you. :) And Daniel, take care at NS. Although I've only known you for less than 3 weeks, I know you're strong and will be a witness to the people around you. Don't let others influence you, you do the influencing. We PKs are amazing people. ;) Will be praying for all of you.

Enjoy your last of week of holidays before school reopens. :)

No comments: