Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Champions

As I speak, the USWNT vs China Woman soccer game is going on, and I really really want to watch it (even found a live stream... finally) but if I do, my computer will heat up and crash on me. So therefore, I'm exercising discipline and self control and waiting for the dad's laptop to come home. :P Note to reader: I am a huge fan of soccer, especially when it comes to the US National Woman's team. :) They're about to win the Four Nation Tournament, I foresee it. :P Forever retaining their #1 best in the world rating. ♥

Halftime right now: USA 1, China 0.

Anyway, I must be boring you, but here's to a quick post so that every time you visit my wonderfully awesome website, you'll see something different than the same old post. (Although the last post is absolutely rad, I know.)

#o1. I am cooking chicken wings at this very moment. So much lurrvee.
#02. Inverse trigonometry can shoot me already. It's way too complex for even a complex brain like mine. Please, I really don't care to simplify an equation such as
sin (2 arccos 0.5)
#03. Last Thursday I had a fun time at the park, in the glorious sun. :)
#04. Colbie Caillat's songs are becoming a fav.
#05. I have an international admission chat tomorrow night.
#06. Waiting for my application acceptance letter, should receive it tomorrow. Oh, the anticipation.

That's all for now. Toodles, lovlies.

No comments: